• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Things You Cant Live Without

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
My computer, family, and music :) (for most people it is their computer, family, and something else :3)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Water, food, air, a planet, the atmosphere, the sun, the universe, ect.

Clocks

Experienced
Reaction score
Here it goes:

1. The wonderful MCSG community.
2. Education and all of my irl friends.
3. Clean food and water (Just so you know, I donate to a charity called Wateraid. I donate 100 USD a month, when I can, to show my support to people without access to fresh water).

Hope you enjoyed reading this :D

~Vanth
That's already 5, but hey who's counting.

I look at this question as if I were on an abandoned planet. So (other than food and water) I couldn't live without my voice, a mirror, and silly putty. My voice would keep me happy and busy. This might sound weird but I can make myself crack up by making weird noises. Also along with my voice a mirror would help me keep my sanity. I'm not too dependent on people so family is out of the question. It would be worse for me to watch them die around me. Plus my sister is extremely bossy so no thanks I'll pass on that one. Lastly silly putty because no one has ever said "Wow I'm really tired of playing with this silly putty."

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
1. Internet
2. Computer
3. Tasty food/clean water

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Probably:

Food
Water
Shelter

Realistically speaking.

jk jk

Actually though:

My Dogs
My Friends/School
My Family

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
food water shelter ezpz

no other than basics uh

computer

internet

girlfriend? (ehhh this really cute girl has liked me for like 7 months her friend told me lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci