• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 millionth game giveaway and updates!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sweet! Also chad.. will you only be playing on a 24 player server? or can you do a 120?

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Wait is it going to be on eu9001 ?
And will all the servers have to be shut down just for this game?
No, since there's no way to precisely predict when the game will happen. It'll happen on whatever server it happens on, and we'll pull up the game records after the fact and reward whoever.

alito94

Spectator
Reaction score
Dat fist glitch is really annoying. I've just got killed by a fist 3 times in a row, and thats not usual at all.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I have donor but if I won I would love to do a giveaway

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
You will be surprised how many games get played a day! It will come fast.
Right, but it took 1 year just to get the 2.4 millions games played, and now your saying that your going to get 500,000 by this weekend? Seems unlikely to me, however, I have decided to do some math.
I'm rounding this off harshly, however, lets say every day 300 servers get filled and played every 15 minutes.
15 minutes is our approximate gametime.
300 servers is our approximate amount of servers which actually will get filled and played every 15 minutes.
There are 4x15 minutes in one hour, so, 4x24 = 96. That's 96 times one server will be played in one day.
Lets take that to the amount of days we have before we meet our deadline, which is sunday. So 6x96= 576.
One server will be played 576 times in one week. 576 x 300 = 172800...
Correct me if I am wrong with my math, but I am pretty sure all of it was done correct.
300 servers which are played throughout a week with 15 minutes of gametime in each, only equals 172800 games.

Sorry if I lost you there, but this was just for my own curiosity, please correct me if I am wrong :)

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Right, but it took 1 year just to get the 2.4 millions games played, and now your saying that your going to get 500,000 by this weekend? Seems unlikely to me, however, I have decided to do some math.
I'm rounding this off harshly, however, lets say every day 300 servers get filled and played every 15 minutes.
15 minutes is our approximate gametime.
300 servers is our approximate amount of servers which actually will get filled and played every 15 minutes.
There are 4x15 minutes in one hour, so, 4x24 = 96. That's 96 times one server will be played in one day.
Lets take that to the amount of days we have before we meet our deadline, which is sunday. So 6x96= 576.
One server will be played 576 times in one week. 576 x 300 = 172800...
Correct me if I am wrong with my math, but I am pretty sure all of it was done correct.
300 servers which are played throughout a week with 15 minutes of gametime in each, only equals 172800 games.

Sorry if I lost you there, but this was just for my own curiosity, please correct me if I am wrong :)
You're forgetting the 3 mins in lobby and that there are more than 300 servers. 150+200 is 350 and then theres au,as,ca which I dont know:p

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you guys release the game tracker to normal players? It would be something that is pretty neat.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well obviously you cannot predict the quick games. As of now screenshotting the database, this is how many games have been played since March (MCSGv2 release) of this year:

Untitled picture.png

Every game is valid and has timestamp + detailed player count per game. We would have a lot more, just that MCSGv1 was never tracked on a per game basis and we had miss out almost a whole year of data.

Could you guys release the game tracker to normal players? It would be something that is pretty neat.
Right now we are keeping it admin only until we feel its safe due to us possibly overloading our servers loading all of the old information. We almost got it where it be fine, but details later when it's released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci