• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 instead of 2 EXP bottles <3

Nikocheeko

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi, i just had an idea and wanted to share it with some people. I've noticed that when you're playing a game of SG, and ask someone or a friend to sponsor you some EXP bottles, it gives you 2. Usually, when you throw them down, they give you 3/4's of 1 level. I don't know if it's supposed to do that, or there is some kind of secret going on, but if there isn't, i think the developers should make it so that when you sponsor EXP bottles to someone, it gives them 3. In my opinion, it would be so much easier to enchant, and have that slight advantage. I dont know, what does anybody else think?

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
From my view, the 2 exp bottles that you get sponsored are fine for me anyway. I am sure %110 you can get 1 level from 2 exp bottles in Survival Games. People don't think that there are enough but if you have ever watched MCSG youtubers when they receive the 2 exp bottles they can get 1 level from it.

Having 2 exp bottles to have that kinda 50/50 chance to get a level makes it more of a challenge.
If there was 3 exp bottles, You would have a %100 chance of getting a level. With me 2 exp bottles makes it more better, gameplay wise as well.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
From my view, the 2 exp bottles that you get sponsored are fine for me anyway. I am sure %110 you can get 1 level from 2 exp bottles in Survival Games. People don't think that there are enough but if you have ever watched MCSG youtubers when they receive the 2 exp bottles they can get 1 level from it.

Having 2 exp bottles to have that kinda 50/50 chance to get a level makes it more of a challenge.
If there was 3 exp bottles, You would have a %100 chance of getting a level. With me 2 exp bottles makes it more better, gameplay wise as well.
What are you talking about?
With 2 bottles you have the 10/20% to get one full level, but with 3 bottles you will have the 100% of possibility to get one level.
The sponsor of the exp.bottles is made to give the player 1 level, why do we have to spend 100+ points for give our friend 0 levels?
Why we don't try to fix this putting 3 bottles?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea, but like people have said, anyone who got enchant bottles would have a good chance to win.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Two is probably the best. Then you won't see a guy with OP stuff every single game. Remember, there's fishing too

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
What are you talking about?
With 2 bottles you have the 10/20% to get one full level, but with 3 bottles you will have the 100% of possibility to get one level.
The sponsor of the exp.bottles is made to give the player 1 level, why do we have to spend 100+ points for give our friend 0 levels?
Why we don't try to fix this putting 3 bottles?
I can see why you say that, but as Eskild said as well, you won't see a player with OP stuff every game. With 2 exp bottles It's more of a challenge to get a level even though a player might not get it on the first try, It's always worth trying again in another game.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I can see why you say that, but as Eskild said as well, you won't see a player with OP stuff every game. With 2 exp bottles It's more of a challenge to get a level even though a player might not get it on the first try, It's always worth trying again in another game.
You can be sponsored only once in the game, you won't have a friend that will sponsor you every game, you will not found a enchanted table every game .____.

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
You can be sponsored only once in the game, you won't have a friend that will sponsor you every game, you will not found a enchanted table every game .____.
Which is part of the Survival Games. You might not find the enchant table on all maps, you play, but you also got to remember, do you really want a player to have enchanted diamond swords every game, or do you want to have that chance that you might only see it a few games?

K

KiDD

Two is probably the best. Then you won't see a guy with OP stuff every single game. Remember, there's fishing too
I agree, the amount of EXP bottles you get per sponsor is fine the way it is. If it was any higher, some people would have a very hard time winning.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Valleyside is the best because there's 1 semi-hidden enchantment bottle

unless someone else takes that -,-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci