• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Chances in bans on mcsg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ropert

Spectator
Reaction score
I strongly think there should be 3 warnings (third one being a permanent ban) and 2nd ban should be 2 months if you agree with this please support and if you dont agree please leave a reply saying why because it seems alittle un fair and after the second ban the person should be limited to there commands and have a prefix saying "moniter" thank u and staff if you think this is a good rule please try to enforce it! :)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
There is already a ban system in place for MCGamer used by every Moderator. If you'd like to suggest rule/ban time changes, I strongly recommend speaking with an Admin about it, rather than posting it as a public suggestion. I'm also getting a vibe that this thread was made because you got banned, if you want to get unbanned, it's better to dispute it here, rather than trying to bend the rule to get out.

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC pls

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is already a ban system in place for MCGamer used by every Moderator. If you'd like to suggest rule/ban time changes, I strongly recommend speaking with an Admin about it, rather than posting it as a public suggestion. I'm also getting a vibe that this thread was made because you got banned, if you want to get unbanned, it's better to dispute it here, rather than trying to bend the rule to get out.

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC pls
Couldn't have said it better myself! Mainly becuase I was having trouble saying it in the first place lmao.

Situation Resolved; Thread Locked!

Have an awesome day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci