• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2000 Posts! Wait, 2000 posts?

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
One of my fav kiwis dude. Love your 'yo's'. Deffos funniest guy out. Love when croe came into the chat that one time xD Good job on being an avid poster you silly scrub. Hopefully I'll see you on ts soon :))

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Surprisingly thought I would never get this far, but I have. I'm not too sure what to write about so, I'm just going to say some thanks to my friends and some other individuals. Thank you MCGamer for getting me this far today!

I'd like to recognize a few people here that have my experience here very nice.

AGFire2013 - Yes, I know it's been an extremely long time since we last talked. I think our last conversation was about rowing. I want to thank you for being by my side and always cheering me up. I can't wait till we speak again. <3

TheLastGapple - You were probably one of my first good mates on this server, and I can't thank you enough for being so nice and thoughtful to me. I wish you the best of luck with your last few exams, and remember - 'Keep Calm'. I love you bro!

_misscatwoman_ - I haven't really being friends with you for that long but the times we do get to play together and some of my favorite memories and I will cherish for ever. I love how we start raging and abusing each other in odd ways. Thanks for being you!

Gravel, NakedNarwhal, Lebron12, GoudAlmighty, AtomicDynamite44 and TigerLilyy - You guys have being amazing, wonderful, awesome, entertaining friends. My favorite part when coming home is talking to you guys! You guys are all awesome individuals who care for one another. I can't thank you enough for including me, and talking to me! I look froward to our days ahead together!

I would now like to thank the people who have influenced my life on MCGamer the most

Kiirsten - You're a crazy, creative individual who is so kind and can take any sort of joke. I can't thank you enough for taking a lot of your time out of your day just to speak with me! I do wish one day you will eventually visit New Zealand, and I would love to meet up with you! Please keep being the person you are today and you will achieve extremely high in your life to come!

Jordstar3479 - Good'ol kiwi buddy. What to say about you... We have out ups and we have our downs. But when we do have our downs it doesn't last for very long :p I love playing with you as you are a good challenge and you love to joke around. I love it when we start abusing each other in death match when we are getting wreck. I also love comparing out NCEA results as you always bully me because you're doing better for now. Just overall thanks for helping me, including me, up-lifting me and being an amazing friend!

Pearlyyy - Dude, you are the coolest individual I know. I can talk to you about anything, and I mean anything. I do wish that you could always speak and play for longer periods but when I do get to hang out with you I cherish every moment of it. Thanks for being such an great listener, great helper and a great friend.

It's been an awesome time of getting to 2000 posts! I can't thank everybody enough not just the people listed above I mean everybody - the community, the staff even the trolls. Thanks for making MCGamer what it is today!
grats m9

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I must say, for someone who's only been in the community for six months, you sure have made your mark! Keep up the awesome postings and I'll seeya around!

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Wooo go Ronan 2000 posts man, you haven't been here for a long time but 2000 posts already?! Such an active member :) Love you bro! <3 and we shall meet some day!
Thanks, love you too <3
Congratulations on 2,000 posts! That's a lotttttt of messages, well done. Thanks for the tag as well :p
Thank you! :D
Wow, what an amazing acheivement. Hopefully I will reach it soon.

jks not really, that is 1988 posts, yeahhhhh...
Btw Tuatara you deserve this, Coz when ever I go on fourms I always see latest Tuatara all the time!!:) you really deserve this (-:
Thanks dude, I appreciate that :)
Good job!
Cheers!
Congrats on 2k posts bro!!
That is some achievement! Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself! C:
Thank you very much!
One of my fav kiwis dude. Love your 'yo's'. Deffos funniest guy out. Love when croe came into the chat that one time xD Good job on being an avid poster you silly scrub. Hopefully I'll see you on ts soon :))
Thanks Cat. Those are my favorite memories :p
Cheers!
I must say, for someone who's only been in the community for six months, you sure have made your mark! Keep up the awesome postings and I'll seeya around!
Thanks Ceroria. I look forward to seeing you around too :)
Omg congrats! So many posts

Shh I know how you got so many at the end ;) :p
Cheers! :p

userlksdjfglk

Survivor
Reaction score

Surprisingly thought I would never get this far, but I have. I'm not too sure what to write about so, I'm just going to say some thanks to my friends and some other individuals. Thank you MCGamer for getting me this far today!

I'd like to recognize a few people here that have my experience here very nice.

AGFire2013 - Yes, I know it's been an extremely long time since we last talked. I think our last conversation was about rowing. I want to thank you for being by my side and always cheering me up. I can't wait till we speak again. <3

TheLastGapple - You were probably one of my first good mates on this server, and I can't thank you enough for being so nice and thoughtful to me. I wish you the best of luck with your last few exams, and remember - 'Keep Calm'. I love you bro!

_misscatwoman_ - I haven't really being friends with you for that long but the times we do get to play together and some of my favorite memories and I will cherish for ever. I love how we start raging and abusing each other in odd ways. Thanks for being you!

Gravel, NakedNarwhal, Lebron12, GoudAlmighty, AtomicDynamite44 and TigerLilyy - You guys have being amazing, wonderful, awesome, entertaining friends. My favorite part when coming home is talking to you guys! You guys are all awesome individuals who care for one another. I can't thank you enough for including me, and talking to me! I look froward to our days ahead together!

I would now like to thank the people who have influenced my life on MCGamer the most

Kiirsten - You're a crazy, creative individual who is so kind and can take any sort of joke. I can't thank you enough for taking a lot of your time out of your day just to speak with me! I do wish one day you will eventually visit New Zealand, and I would love to meet up with you! Please keep being the person you are today and you will achieve extremely high in your life to come!

Jordstar3479 - Good'ol kiwi buddy. What to say about you... We have out ups and we have our downs. But when we do have our downs it doesn't last for very long :p I love playing with you as you are a good challenge and you love to joke around. I love it when we start abusing each other in death match when we are getting wreck. I also love comparing out NCEA results as you always bully me because you're doing better for now. Just overall thanks for helping me, including me, up-lifting me and being an amazing friend!

Pearlyyy - Dude, you are the coolest individual I know. I can talk to you about anything, and I mean anything. I do wish that you could always speak and play for longer periods but when I do get to hang out with you I cherish every moment of it. Thanks for being such an great listener, great helper and a great friend.

It's been an awesome time of getting to 2000 posts! I can't thank everybody enough not just the people listed above I mean everybody - the community, the staff even the trolls. Thanks for making MCGamer what it is today!
wow u forgot ImtheforumGod

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on 2000 posts, dunno if it's just 'spam' but you've stuck with the community and that's all that matters.

Hope to see ya around! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci