• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 new vote system ideas.

Reaction score
So, lately I've seen quite a few threads all containing map 4 hate. I like map 4, but like many others I would like to play all the maps a lttle. The staff seems to intsantly shoot down taking out voting (Or a cooldown), which I agree with. So, I was playing CoD to day for the first time in a solid 5 months, and came across 2 ideas.

1. Choose 3 maps at random, let us vote from these 3 only -
Vote for a map---
Vote 1 for Survival Games #1 (Forest)
Vote 2 for Survial Games #3 ( Team Variede's Jungle)
Vote 3 for Overgrown Arena (Custom jungle map)

This way we don't always have the same maps to choose from, but we still get to pick what we want.

2. This one comes directly from CoD. A map is auto chosen at the start. We get to choose to do nothing, or vote to skip. It takes 13 votes to skip a map. Once skipped another map is chosen, it cannot be skipped. --
Current Map --Survival Games #2 (City)
Votes to skip --- 9/24

I preffer #1, but I want to hear your opinions.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm against MCSG adopting Idea's from COD. The map voting isn't broke, don't fix it. And plus, COD is over rated.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
guys they wont change the voting system as the whole point is that although people complain about certain maps being picked too often , the reason for that is that people vote for it and therefore it is still like by a lot of people. If everyone hates a certain map it wont be picked and vice versa , so if a map gets picked it was the most popular and therefore pleases most people. Deal with it

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm against MCSG adopting Idea's from COD. The map voting isn't broke, don't fix it. And plus, COD is over rated.
xD I hate CoD, I was playing it at my friends house today, it's not like I'm saying add raging 9 year olds into the game, I'm saying add a similar concept to what they use :p

Reaction score
guys they wont change the voting system as the whole point is that although people complain about certain maps being picked too often , the reason for that is that people vote for it and therefore it is still like by a lot of people. If everyone hates a certain map it wont be picked and vice versa , so if a map gets picked it was the most popular and therefore pleases most people. Deal with it
Believe me, I don't wanna be one of the "Map 4 sucks and everybody plays it. Remove it or I quit people" I'm just trying to throw out an idea that could add some more variety to the maps played :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci