• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Letter IGNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have seen people with these IGNs but I do not believe you are able to have an IGN smaller than 3 letters. I'm not 100% sure how these people have 2 letter IGNs, maybe you could google it?

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Just tried and nope, it says "Please choose a name that is longer than 2 characters."

That person must have bought their minecraft account back in 2010/2011 because it was actually possible ages ago to buy them :D

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just tried and nope, it says "Please choose a name that is longer than 2 characters."

That person must have bought their minecraft account back in 2010/2011 because it was actually possible ages ago to buy them :D
I believe I heard something along these lines as well, friends had told me they were available a while ago.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thread has been locked for the following reasons

• The topic of the thread has been resolved
  • The user has requested a lock
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to inbox me! Have a great day here on the MCGamer Network! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci