• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Different Point Amounts?

DrewBlu123

Spectator
Reaction score
Edit: I realize this has already been addressed.

I joined US21 after I finished reading about the new stable release of the Hunger Games, so I figured I'll go play a game. After joining Us21 I saw that the message showing who logged in ( Saying I had just joined ) had the points different then the points I had when I talked in public chat. I remember 257 was the amount of points I had when i logged out the day before. My guess is this has something to do with the new update.

P.S. I know this is confusing so hopefully this picture shows what I mean. Notice how the 2 different amounts of points for the same person ( DrewBlu123 ) when he joins, and when he talks in chat. The points are inside the red boxes :p

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I've lost well over 50 points in a game. Often times when I am killed right at the beginning by someone with a low point value I lose a large amount of points.
Maybe if it is happening in game it has to do with variances in players points values from past past kills/killed.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, I think the score that's displayed when you join is your current score and your highest score added together. Check DrewBlu123 on the leaderboards and you'll see what I'm talking about. Right now as I'm posting this, at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci