• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10$ MCSG Voucher Code GiveAway!

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: Kiirsten
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? I would really love the credits because I want to buy some new pets c: I've been longing for one, for ages!

Good Luck to everyone else entering!

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: imChromaa
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits: Gold Donor

Reaction score
1. IGN: Well its not mine, it's my little brothers :) His ign is Asterion.
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? Gold donor please. My little brother has been having a rough time at school recently, he's been doing badly and getting in fights. He always begs to play on my account just to play with donor. I think this would make my little brother so happy.
Best of luck to the others :)

Return

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Tryhqrd
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?
Because I recently got back into mcsg, and I want donor to help me out again.

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion you should pick somebody who wants donor, pets are just a waste due to them not giving any advantage and you can only use it in the hub. Considering you are on the MCGAMER network you'll be playing SG most of the time instead of playing with your pet, you will only be able to use your pet for 20% of the time, whilst gold donor is useable 100% of the time!

SeverusHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SeverusHD
Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?: Because I don't have enough money for buy these.I want donor because i like it.Stat reset can be good for me if i want my stat's reset.Credits are awesome! But i think i can't win this giveaway because i'm unlucky and i think i don't have any donor forever :/

ErkanDogan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ErkanDogan
Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?: I'd like donor

flexr

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Peqr
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? I need some credits and the donor also.

Last edited:

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Nice to see people are still doing selfless giveaways ^-^

Elqted

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Elqted
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?
I just would love to have it

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
1. IGN: MCGamerNews - Doing it for someone that is awesome and creates epic youtube content for the community.
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? So he has an easier time creating content for us :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci