• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Year On The MCGamer Servers

AbcEllenz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello tributes! Today I have a nice topic to talk about indeed!
It's about me being one year on the MCGamer Server's/Network whatever.

It was a great experience! No I'm not quitting. I love playing MCSG! It's fun, although there was so many Hacker's/Booster's lately It's not even funny.. But let's talk about cool stuff that happened through one year of playing on MCSG.

First when I started, I thought I was the best one xD, I could kill everyone doesn't matter if im full leather I would win :) I had 104 wins out of 256 played games (104/256) which is pretty good! Then I started watching TOXICWASTEII and I started using secondary weapons xD. He was such a great guy I wish he could come back but he won't.. Good Luck in future Michael. When I hit my 100th win I was freaking out XD Then I realized that there we're people with 2000 wins. (Facedesk, because facepalm is not enough sometimes XD)
I started playing casually. I got my 200th win on Valleyside University. *map made by Lovelights*
I thought about starting my YT carriere. I started it and I got 100 subs. in 6 months :) And now im at 3k :D
I recorded my 500th win on Origins v2 or whatever that map is called XD I thought about quitting because I felt like I played a lot and yea... Then I started growing insanely fast! I got 500 subs in 2 months! I was so happy that I could eat an Elephant (that was random) xD. I hit my 1000th win on a map called ''Atlantis'' (I'm so happy because it got removed, 2 MUCH WATER 4 ME and not to mention the spawn killing omg annoying). After my 1000th win, I started playing for fun. I /kill'ed if there's a full leather guy etc.. Then I stopped playing MCSG for 4 months maybe 3 I don't even know.. I was in another country at my father's place. So when I came back I was so freakin rusty AND I STILL WON MY FIRST GAME!!! OMG!!! xD. So now I'm here with almost 2000 wins. *Hopefully getting it before the leaderboards update* So yea guy's kind of a short, not that special story hope you enjoyed it! Remember to leave a like, subscrib... wait this is not yt.

People that I meet on MCSG etc.

Eskild|Quadrum_ - Thanks to him I got platinum! Thanks bae <3 Always gotta love ya <3

Exploding_Wrath - A really good Pvp-er, and a nice friend of mine. But he kind of ignores me lately ;-; Still love ya tree.

AbcEllenz - Who touch her, have problems with me. <3 mah gurl :)

StickyGamingHD - Played with him couple of games, really nice person ;)

NickSharpx - u wot m9, u want shumamma!>1!.1?@%@!?1/!??! jk ily bae #3notHomo

demetzeu - He hates me, cuz i fked his gf !!1 O reky reky jk ily bae

GameBling1337 - played with you a lot! Remember when I backstabbed you to win? :3 ez :D

xtoyszy - 1v1 me on fakbook

That's about it guys thanks for reading cya
Aawww ly <33 Sweett c: xx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci