• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Year on MCG

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone on the forums. My name is Minecell,General_Ender,ItsSplit,and CaptainVoltVoid. Recently I went on and looked into my alerts and saw I had 1 alert. This alert was that I had been given the many moons trophy saying that I have been on for 1 year.

I at first didn't know what the achievement was since I'm not the kind of guy to memorize MCG achievements and all that stuff. So I looked it up and found out what it was.I decided might as well make a forum post.
So I decided to send a thank you to multiple people.

Wiimasteer(my best friend irl and online) - Thank you for being my best friend and also being my only irl friend that will actually play MCG.

The whole staff team - Thank you for keeping the server mostly clear off hackers(at least for me) so my time on MCG is more enjoyable(still mad that you banned some of my favorite youtubers).

Lovelights - Thank you for getting me back into mcsg after I had a 3 month absence.

Toxicwasteii - Thank you for recording and chasing me through a bit of TSG1 in your 314th episode.

Cylexic - Thank you for shouting me out on youtube even though you forgot my name :3

And to end this off,thank you to everyone who has made my experience on MCG an enjoyable one and the youtubers I watch(not going to list them since most of you probably know them in MCG).I hope you guys stay on MCG for a while.

-Minecell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci