• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 year of MCSGv2 development

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
The amount of effort the developers put into MCSG is ridiculous, and I feel bad for them because they have so much responsibility.
But, I do feel really bad for Forairan because he's been here from the beginning, alone sometimes doing everything, while busy with his personal life, and working on other major projects (like the Hive.)
I understand that all the other developers have always had other things to attend to and they're intitled to their personal life. xD (I don't think they'd do this job if they weren't.) But it is an honor to be apart of this community.

One thing about the video though.

Chad shows up... But...

Where is Dave (life) and Antster? Dave and Antster where the ones who organized the survival/faction server and Dave hosted the Feed The Best (FTB) Modpack server. That was a part of the community for a long time yet that didn't appear in the video. :O

Anyways.

LUV YOU GUYZZZ YOU ZAH BEST

MUAH
<3
This only shows code commit history, so only developers are included. Chad is there because he made the first commit of a blank file to a repository.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't really get it but okay

Thanks for your awesome hard work

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
I dont know how much work it is, but it looks like enough work to drive someone insane. Thanks for the hard work!

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
1 year of MCSGv2 work and we still don't have Monthly/Weekly leaderboards. K.
Nope. Instead we have an intensely-popular gamemode that still works throughout the 1.6 and 1.7 changes in addition to two additional gamemodes, one of which was insanely complicated to create. All with a team of devs who balance their work, school, and social lives yet still somehow manage to find time for us.

Of course, if you feel so strongly about the lack of chronologically-based leaderboards to disparage the efforts of our Developers, you're more than happy to help us out. Dev applications are always available in the Staff Applications section.

_Zombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Nope. Instead we have an intensely-popular gamemode that still works throughout the 1.6 and 1.7 changes in addition to two additional gamemodes, one of which was insanely complicated to create. All with a team of devs who balance their work, school, and social lives yet still somehow manage to find time for us.

Of course, if you feel so strongly about the lack of chronologically-based leaderboards to disparage the efforts of our Developers, you're more than happy to help us out. Dev applications are always available in the Staff Applications section.
OHH! Kill 'em Col_staR

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
OHH! Kill 'em Col_staR
Regardless, this thread is not for gripes, demands, or disparagement. This thread is about celebrating how long MCSGv2's been around, and how far we've come with it.

That's why we're celebrating with a sweet video and huzzahs all around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci