• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 1 Year Later...

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Ayyy Tributes of the MCGamer Community! Now, you may be shocked at the fact that I'm posting a thread and the words you are probably muttering right now is "What... Liam making a thread... what is this!?" but this is all for a cause, don't worry, for it is my 1 year as staff today, October 20th 2015. Exactly 1 year ago, I was sitting in that interview room with DracoHD, Chandelle, Zacharoutio & Laurey after being told that I was accepted for the Moderator Position!

The year has flown by... it feels like just yesterday that I was in that interview room! In my 10 days as Waiting, I didn't really know any of my waiting buddies apart from mfungamer and later to be found out, TrebleMaker07_! Skip forward to May of this year and at one of the meetings, myself along with MisiLica were presented with Mod of The Month - now, up until that point, I saw all my friends get it and I thought 'I would never get this...' and when I had to give a speech, I was just overwhelmed and didn't know what to say!! c:

To be very honest with you all, this is going to sound so cliché but I am really glad that I got the chance to become a staff member because this opportunity has allowed me to make friends from places where I've never even knew existed, as bad as that sounds. With the amount of friends I have made in the staff team, it is easier to say that I can visit places outside of the UK and visit friends, which is something I never thought possible.

Now, I just want to thank a few people who have helped me especially throughout the year of me being staff:

Chandelle, DracoHD, Laurey & Zacharoutio - Thank you for being present in my interview. Without you guys, my shot at the Moderator position probably would not have come as soon and for that, I love you all. <3

Nick & TrebleMaker07_ - You guys are literally my definition of goals. You guys never fail to make me laugh. Both of you have come a long way from when I first met you and I'm proud to call you both my best friends <3 Thank you for always being here for me and I hope we don't lose contact ever in the future!

Kat - Ayy! "Literally tho" ;) I appreciate all the times you've been there for me and all that. Even when I can be annoying.... you still stick around and that is what I love about our friendship. <3 I'm proud to call you my best friend too and a lot of people don't appreciate the work you do as well as you as a person. Hope to always be friends and to never lose contact!! <3

Vigilo - #tb to when you made like 20 Report Abuses per day xD I kinda got concerned for what else you did... then you got mod but that didn't stop you from getting loads of bans! You're an amazing staff member and congratulations on your achievement of trial. c:

@ Everyone who I missed - You are all amazing in your own ways and I appreciate you for always being there for me, whether we've known each other for 1 week or 1 year. Thank you <3

@ Entire Staff Team - You guys are incredible... the work you do behind the scenes goes unheard of by the community and I know this from experience that you are unappreciated by the community because of this. Throughout all the time of you guys being staff, at least once you would've been abused or disrespected by a member of the community and you've stood up and have not let your anger out on them which I love. The staff team is really caring and supportive of one another and I wouldn't change anything for you guys. <3

Well, here's to another year?

Thank you everyone. <3

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Congratz again Liaaaam!
Thank you <3

no 2nd ;-;
Edit : Sanders sniping me here ;_;
Haha, sniped all the time ;)

Congratulations :D
Thankss Luka c:

Congrats on your 1 year Liam! Let's hope for another. :)
Let's hope so! Thank you once again <3

Congrats Liam! Onto another year? :)
Thanks! Hopefully, I'm planning on it!

Wooo! I'm incredible... MUM GET THE CAMERA!

Congratulations noober! c:

Yus you're incredible! Thank you Jamiee c:

Good for you
Thanks xD

Grats on vip ;)
I wouldn't be too sure on that, but thank you nonetheless. c:

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on 1 year of being a godly staff member! -snip- But still you do deserve to become a Sr. Mod, idk whats taking so long but I hope you eventually get it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci