• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Year as Staff

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats Pyrrhic! It's awesome to have you on the staff team for so long!

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats!

"You were my waiting buddy, and my first friend on the staff team. I remember that when I got mod, we used to DM on the forums, and then less than a month later you got mod. We talked with each other every day until both of our schedules got complicated. We still talked in slack though, you were there for me and I was there for you. Our friendship has brought me so much happiness, and even though we don’t talk as much anymore, you’re still a close friend; someone I can tell anything to."

We were waiting buddies and we were always such good friends. I hope we can still be such good friends! You honestly saved my life and helped put me on the track to recover and escape my depression and even though I am no where near being done with it it is getting better because of you. I wish we could start talking more and hanging out like we used to, I miss that. The separation from it was my fault, I wish I hadn't messed it up as bad as I had. I will always be your friend. Thank you for everything and congrats on making it so far, I know this is just the beginning to all the great things you will do. I will always be here for you and you really can tell me anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci