• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_Freakin_Ninja

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad, if your reading this, Please do not update MCSG to 1.9, it will literally kill your server. If you haven't looked into 1.9 pvp please do. I think they are truly ruining minecraft with this new update

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think they'll update to 1.9 to be honest, they wouldn't want to make the same mistake with 1.8...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know weather to believe that or not... it scares me
Whatever happens, Chad will always make the right decision for the community. So if 1.9 is an absolute flop, plugins would be introduced in order to revert the changes.

flexr

Platinum
Reaction score
yee Chad pls don't update it ruins everything and your players will fall apart even Huahwi and more YouTubers.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
Whatever happens, Chad will always make the right decision for the community. So if 1.9 is an absolute flop, plugins would be introduced in order to revert the changes.
I really hope your right...

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
If you think about it 1.9 will make PVP a lot have a lot more factors. Which is what it should be, especially in SG. At least it won't be smacking pixels anymore is what I mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci