• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8!!! WOOOOO!

• Thread starter Damien // Teepwn
  • Start date

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
So even if I change my name, say, on my stats picture ( The fancy thing you've got in your sig) will immediately change!

Daaamn, Devin! You scary!
That actually won't automatically change, you'll have to update the URL in your signature; however, I want to make that UUID based soon enough so you won't have that issue.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
That actually won't automatically change, you'll have to update the URL in your signature; however, I want to make that UUID based soon enough so you won't have that issue.
It's basically going to work the way steam games do, correct?

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you mean?
Whenever you change your name on steam, which you will on Minecraft, it carries over all your data and achievements no matter what you change the name to.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Whenever you change your name on steam, which you will on Minecraft, it carries over all your data and achievements no matter what you change the name to.
Correct.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it similar to the way you change your name on XBox live? And the way all your data gets carried over, on all games?

Sorry for all the questions xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci