• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8!!! WOOOOO!

• Thread starter Damien // Teepwn
  • Start date
D

Damien // Teepwn

After nearly 1 year of waiting, 1.8 is FINALLY out! I think this deserves a celebration. You're welcome! :D

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah as I said on the other 1.8 thread, until name changes come out no one will care about 1.8

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited, but I'm nervous for when name changes come out and people change there names so much that they can no longer be recognized by the community. Maybe some people would like that, but now I have to relearn a lot of names xD

Anyway I'm excited and I'm gonna explore all the new stuff right now!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited, but I'm nervous for when name changes come out and people change there names so much that they can no longer be recognized by the community. Maybe some people would like that, but now I have to relearn a lot of names xD

I'm not changing my name so <3

I was pretty excited last year. Now it just doesn't seem like I surprise...

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score

As I've said before, as much as I would like to change my name so that it has no numbers (My name ATM is Otto101) , I cant see myself doing it, as it would be too much of a hassle to get my stats to re-asign to my new account name, and things like that. c;

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
As I've said before, as much as I would like to change my name so that it has no numbers (My name ATM is Otto101) , I cant see myself doing it, as it would be too much of a hassle to get my stats to re-asign to my new account name, and things like that. c;
Makes sense, though doesn't the server do that automatically since it's tied to something embedded in the coding of your account?

Reaction score

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Your stats, punishment history, etc. is all tied to your UUID (universally unique identifier), which does not change even when you change your name. Your stats will carry over if you change your name.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Your stats, punishment history, etc. is all tied to your UUID (universally unique identifier), which does not change even when you change your name. Your stats will carry over if you change your name.
So even if I change my name, say, on my stats picture ( The fancy thing you've got in your sig) will immediately change!

Daaamn, Devin! You scary!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci