• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Usernames

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
TheReallyReallyRealCookeh
I can't wait to stop being harassed for being a bacca every day I log on mcsg I get called a fanboy and It really demotivates my urge to play.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
BTW, the name change is coming out in 1.9, not 1.8
Not quite. 1.8 already supports most of the name change features, it just needs to be tweaked. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out within the next month ^.^

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
Not quite. 1.8 already supports most of the name change features, it just needs to be tweaked. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out within the next month ^.^
Though I can't find a source on this, I believe I remember Jeb saying that name changes weren't really planned for 1.8, it was just a common misconception. In the 1.7.9 release notes, it was said they added an update that supports name changes. Though, if it doesn't already come out in a 1.8.* update, I highly agree that it'll be released in 1.9.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Though I can't find a source on this, I believe I remember Jeb saying that name changes weren't really planned for 1.8, it was just a common misconception. In the 1.7.9 release notes, it was said they added an update that supports name changes. Though, if it doesn't already come out in a 1.8.* update, I highly agree that it'll be released in 1.9.
While this may be true, they wouldn't add support for a feature for something they're going to implement months and months ahead, that just didn't seen to be mojangs style.

E

Ephiza

(Not gonna put in my real one like RedMarzBarz_ cause I'm a greedy skrublord :p)
Ninjaq
Chqriz
Gqtham
Pandq (Tee hee)
Blazerr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci