• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 PVP Help

TheGravyChicken

Spectator
Reaction score
If you want to feel less laggy and choppy, then download optifine to get more fps. There are tons of videos to improve FPS. Also, you could maybe watch good pvpers play like Huahwi, GrapeAppleSauce... or me(I am decent/above average, and I killed TheAndroidPVP)

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
If you want to feel less laggy and choppy, then download optifine to get more fps. There are tons of videos to improve FPS. Also, you could maybe watch good pvpers play like Huahwi, GrapeAppleSauce... or me(I am decent/above average, and I killed TheAndroidPVP)
lol

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Yea I use the Huahwi resource pack also, it pretty decent

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
And Huahwi and Grape are no where near good, they already passed their limits, now both of them are just kinda bad, and just because killing another player doesn't make you good, I highly doubt your above average judging by your stats, but hey stats don't matter do they?

OGMacro

Survivor
Reaction score
i am winning like fckn crazy with 1.8

idk how ur pvping bad?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And Huahwi and Grape are no where near good, they already passed their limits, now both of them are just kinda bad, and just because killing another player doesn't make you good, I highly doubt your above average judging by your stats, but hey stats don't matter do they?
They are still good to learn from. My motto for watching MCSG YTers is that you should always watch players who truly play better.
And you're right, stats don't matter. They're kind of like a caste system, and that's not a good thing.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
1.8 is actually really good for PvP. You just jave to get used to it!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could someone please explain how to start a combo consistently?

TheGravyChicken

Spectator
Reaction score
Stats do and don't matter. I started playing MCSG when I was really bad, so 400/900 games are when I was really bad. And I don't really want to give money to reset my stats.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Stats do and don't matter. I started playing MCSG when I was really bad, so 400/900 games are when I was really bad. And I don't really want to give money to reset my stats.
400/900 is bad? lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci