• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Name Change

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully soon however, I don't really intend to change my name. It's pretty original in my opinion, I haven't seen anyone want a name similar to NuJaan. :p

Reaction score
Microsoft, from what I know of, doesn't do updates on it, they mainly own the game, and request what they would like to have done on it, Mojang still posts updates on the new snapshots on their website from time to time, meaning that they are still in control of the updates that are going on

And I second Nephilim idea on how they won't be doing name changes till alot of "big" servers have converted to 1.8

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Fortunately, a Mojang member tweeted a little bit ago stating name changes are fully functioning on Minecraft and its servers. They just need to tweek it and release it when as people say, when 1.8 becomes popular and everyone switches over.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice thread :3 I wanted to hear something about the nane change as I want to change my name so bad! :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci