• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 001nathan100 - Saying Goodbye to the Staff Team

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly hoped it would never come to this point, but unfortunately it has. I am resigning from the MCGamer staff team.

Now, the question is of course, why do I resign? There are a few reasons. First of all, since I joined the staff team over 7 months ago, a hell of a lot has changed. Unfortunately, because of some of these changes, I no longer feel comfortable being a staff member here. I disagree with a few of the recent staff decisions. As such, I have decided it is better for me to leave the staff team.

Secondly, I am lacking time, school is of course still priority number one. And I just want to focus more on school. I always thought I could combine the two, and it proved to work for quite some time, but due to what has happened the past weeks, I also start losing focus on school, and that is something I do not want to happen.

Finally, I want to state that I have learned a lot by being a moderator at MCGamer, and I must say I am thankful for the opportunity to be a moderator here, but now it is time to move on. I might return to the staff team in the future and I will still play regularly on MCGamer, so if you see me in game, be sure to say hi! :)

A few people I want to thank for this experience:

ChadTheDJ: Of course without you all of us would have never been here. I really appreciate what you did for us all, and I hope you will continue doing it for a long time.

Col_StaR: I have never really spoken to you up until a few weeks ago. I think you are a very smart guy and our conversation truly changed my view on a couple of things. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Exploding_Wrath: Dude, I still remember when we first talked. I hated you because you were so good and I had to face you in like every server. Then we started talking and became really good friends :D I really hope we will stay friends for a long long time ;)

DracoHD: My interview lead, I always thought you were a nice guy after I joined the staff and it turned out right ;) You really supported me during these months and I want to thank you for that. Sad to see you going as well.

Avaline: You are one crazy girl I must say. We had many crazy conversations and I must say I have no regret that I started talking to you. Just... Don't push me of any bridge anymore (in-game, don't worry ;))

Celine | Sphaera: Celine... What can I say. You have literally guided me through every single day the past few weeks. A lot has happened, and I really want to thank you for all the support!

Some other really cool people that I met during this journey that deserve a shoutout:

MoLoToV

Nephilim

RonnieBond123

TheNamesANT

Cya all around somewhere on the network!

This is Nathan, signing out (for now).

#RepresentingEU
You will be missed bro ;-; a lot of good "Memories" ...see what I did there ;)
If you ever wanna play, whenever, just let me know I'll probably be here!! Sad that we couldn't be mod buddies again :(
one of the true good mods ;)

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck buddy ;-; From what i have contacted you with you sound so genuine and will be missed in the staff team , Goodbye <3

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the support, I will still be around, don't forget that :)

TheNamesANT

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly hoped it would never come to this point, but unfortunately it has. I am resigning from the MCGamer staff team.

Now, the question is of course, why do I resign? There are a few reasons. First of all, since I joined the staff team over 7 months ago, a hell of a lot has changed. Unfortunately, because of some of these changes, I no longer feel comfortable being a staff member here. I disagree with a few of the recent staff decisions. As such, I have decided it is better for me to leave the staff team.

Secondly, I am lacking time, school is of course still priority number one. And I just want to focus more on school. I always thought I could combine the two, and it proved to work for quite some time, but due to what has happened the past weeks, I also start losing focus on school, and that is something I do not want to happen.

Finally, I want to state that I have learned a lot by being a moderator at MCGamer, and I must say I am thankful for the opportunity to be a moderator here, but now it is time to move on. I might return to the staff team in the future and I will still play regularly on MCGamer, so if you see me in game, be sure to say hi! :)

A few people I want to thank for this experience:

ChadTheDJ: Of course without you all of us would have never been here. I really appreciate what you did for us all, and I hope you will continue doing it for a long time.

Col_StaR: I have never really spoken to you up until a few weeks ago. I think you are a very smart guy and our conversation truly changed my view on a couple of things. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Exploding_Wrath: Dude, I still remember when we first talked. I hated you because you were so good and I had to face you in like every server. Then we started talking and became really good friends :D I really hope we will stay friends for a long long time ;)

DracoHD: My interview lead, I always thought you were a nice guy after I joined the staff and it turned out right ;) You really supported me during these months and I want to thank you for that. Sad to see you going as well.

Avaline: You are one crazy girl I must say. We had many crazy conversations and I must say I have no regret that I started talking to you. Just... Don't push me of any bridge anymore (in-game, don't worry ;))

Celine | Sphaera: Celine... What can I say. You have literally guided me through every single day the past few weeks. A lot has happened, and I really want to thank you for all the support!

Some other really cool people that I met during this journey that deserve a shoutout:

MoLoToV

Nephilim

RonnieBond123

TheNamesANT

Cya all around somewhere on the network!

This is Nathan, signing out (for now).

#RepresentingEU
I'm crying Nathan. ;-;

M

MattGlowstone

Nathan I'm gonna miss you bud, I still remember that time you and Celine saved me in that game, it was great knowing you <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci