• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

❃ Forever ❃ US/CA ❃ Recruiting

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yo Yurleth, come on the ts, I want to discuss something: andesite.typefrag.com:8995

Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Push_Up_Elephant
Wins: 401
Games Played: 2380
Skype Name: Vapor12321
Past Clans: #ThePast #TheHunted and #Variable etc..
Reason You Left Those Clans: Uh i didnt think i fit in
Why Do You Want To Join: Because i wanna see if i could fit in with these members
Donor: Yes iron
Will You Be Active: yes
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: Ok well, i love to play mcsg but thats not all i love to do i love to play football in the fall when it comes football team i play on the football team i also been playing mcsg since the beginning and i used to be one of those BIG noobs who might be able to hit you once but over the times ive gotten betetr and now im really good i would say im not gravey or toxic good but im good

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Push_Up_Elephant
Wins: 401
Games Played: 2380
Skype Name: Vapor12321
Past Clans: #ThePast #TheHunted and #Variable etc..
Reason You Left Those Clans: Uh i didnt think i fit in
Why Do You Want To Join: Because i wanna see if i could fit in with these members
Donor: Yes iron
Will You Be Active: yes
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: Ok well, i love to play mcsg but thats not all i love to do i love to play football in the fall when it comes football team i play on the football team i also been playing mcsg since the beginning and i used to be one of those BIG noobs who might be able to hit you once but over the times ive gotten betetr and now im really good i would say im not gravey or toxic good but im good
Accepted as elite on http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/quadrum-us-ca-recruiting.91660/#post-1081613 new clan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci