• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✷ Duck's Designs! ✷

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I HIGHLY recommend and commemorate @duckluv321 ! She is the awesome creator of so many amazing artistic designs in my videos and she is truly talented. The outro picture with the EG2 and endermen head is just one of the many design examples to show how well she makes her creations. If you have anything made by her, make sure that you give her the best regards possible. Everyone here should buy something from her. She is making my stuff for free, so I can't thank her enough!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I HIGHLY recommend and commemorate @duckluv321 ! She is the awesome creator of so many amazing artistic designs in my videos and she is truly talented. The outro picture with the EG2 and endermen head is just one of the many design examples to show how well she makes her creations. If you have anything made by her, make sure that you give her the best regards possible. Everyone here should buy something from her. She is making my stuff for free, so I can't thank her enough!
D'awww, Ryan <3

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
IGN (for the skin): blue_heron
Any text included?: Nope
Would you like a background? If so, specify what it should look like (Jungle, SG 2, etc.): Something dark, a cave maybe?

Full body, half body, or just head?: Full body
Pose? (If you chose full body): Leaning on a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci