• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✪ Phone | OCE

6block

Gold
Reaction score
if #Phone has million number of fans i am one of them. if #Phone has ten fans i am one of them. if #Phone has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against #Phone, i am against the world. i love #Phone till my last breath... die hard fan of #Phone. Hit like if u think #Phone best & smart clan in the world

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Through thick and thin the boys and girls at #Phone are always here for you. I've never been part a clan that has made me feel more at home. When my great grandmother died all of the members came on to make me feel a lot better. We played party games, held a vigil, and all of us pressed F in the chat in the #general channel on the discord to pay respects.

Wouldn't trade these guys for the world.

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score
if #Phone has million number of fans i am one of them. if #Phone has ten fans i am one of them. if #Phone has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against #Phone, i am against the world. i love #Phone till my last breath... die hard fan of #Phone. Hit like if u think #Phone best & smart clan in the world
Your message is very much appreciated 6block! Your dedication to #Phone is mesmerising and is what we expect of all our members! Thank you, for being one of #Phone's 7.53 billion fans. We will chant this message before every Clan Battle!

Through thick and thin the boys and girls at #Phone are always here for you. I've never been part a clan that has made me feel more at home. When my great grandmother died all of the members came on to make me feel a lot better. We played party games, held a vigil, and all of us pressed F in the chat in the #general channel on the discord to pay respects.

Wouldn't trade these guys for the world.
Well said Nick! You're completely right #Phone will always be there for you no matter what! Blake and I are currently looking into opening our competitive jackbox party games team and you have made our roster!

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Boomerw447
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): 12/9831
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): 13/37
Game rank: (Donator, Moderator, Owner etc.) One time I nearly killed Brodie in a 1v1 so probably in the top 2 percentile
Discord Username: I only have bebo
Are you an E-Girl and/or do you know any E-Girl who can join: (Important) i can catfish if u want x
Past Clans: year 3 jump jam group, rippa rugby team when I was 5, I also don’t lick my computer monitor as much as George anymore but I still eat wet dog food grr
After much deliberation we have decided to accept you, we thoroughly look forward to what contributions you can bring to the clan!

I hath returned with the philosophers stone

Minecraft IGN: BADBOB555
Legacy Stats:
Current Stats: 750 wins at least
Game rank: N/A
Discord Username:
Are you an E-Girl and/or do you know any E-Girl who can join: Yes
Past Clans
: Rise from the ashes
obviously accepted

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
obviously accepted
[/QUOTE]
I guess ill reinstall mc? :D

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Boomerw447
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): 12/9831
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): 13/37
Game rank: (Donator, Moderator, Owner etc.) One time I nearly killed Brodie in a 1v1 so probably in the top 2 percentile
Discord Username: I only have bebo
Are you an E-Girl and/or do you know any E-Girl who can join: (Important) i can catfish if u want x
Past Clans: year 3 jump jam group, rippa rugby team when I was 5, I also don’t lick my computer monitor as much as George anymore but I still eat wet dog food grr
why are you applying as other people?

Nicide

Spectator
Reaction score
My greatest and most ambitious dream of mine was to join the notorious #Phone clan. Throughout the minecraft lands, one whisper of their name could of sent anyone to the ER. There is a legend that states that their leader George, once killed the entire Philosophy, Exile, Trinity Clans with one mighty sweep of his diamond sword. Incredible. I have also learned that the other leader Blake once defeated the entire E-Girl clan with only his kind and merciful words! Please, let us all bow and rejoice before the rightful Kings of MCSG.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm proud to announce our clan has a new goal in mind. We are still seeking for ChadTheDJ to personally endorse us, however we also want the nation of Guam to endorse us as well. As proud representatives of the OCE region we believe Guam is the heart and soul of all the countries in OCE. We are excited to work hard and reach for these goals in the hopefully not too distant future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci