• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

✪ Phone | OCE

fltch

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately Saga and Voltage were the only clans and will be the only clans ever to be sponsored / have their own gfuel flavour. Other than that, awesome clan guys!!

Snooked

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Snooked
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): Idk a few?
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): like more than 15? idk
Game rank: Moderator
Discord Username: Snooked#1211
Past Clans
: N/A

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score
Unfortunately Saga and Voltage were the only clans and will be the only clans ever to be sponsored / have their own gfuel flavour. Other than that, awesome clan guys!!
Although we agree with your statement that our clan is in fact 'awesome' we will have to disagree with your statement that "Saga and Voltage were the only clans and will be the only clans ever to be sponsored / have their own gfuel flavour". We are currrently in discussion with G-FUEL™ on recieving our own flavour and merchandise.

Asx

Survivor
Reaction score
Although we agree with your statement that our clan is in fact 'awesome' we will have to disagree with your statement that "Saga and Voltage were the only clans and will be the only clans ever to be sponsored / have their own gfuel flavour". We are currrently in discussion with G-FUEL™ on recieving our own flavour and merchandise.
As an ambassador for G-Fuel I can confirm this is FALSE and that you’re either being scammed by a fake “copy cat” company, or you’re simply lying. G-Fuel will remain to only sponsor TWO minecraft clans which will always be Voltage and Saga.

Have a decent day.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Apologies Mr. Shocksta.

I've made a terrible mistake on my part. I'd like to apologise on behalf of Phone Clan for inserting the incorrect name into our forum post. I'd also like to personally apologise to you for the disrespect and ignorance I have displayed in these past 48 hours. I sincerely hope you can forgive me.
ty

FaintingFox

Spectator
Reaction score
ExiLe challenge you to a clan battle, msg me on discord to discuss :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goosebumps