• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♞ Troxtion ♞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilschmn8r

Platinum
Reaction score
• IGN: Revillance
• How should we call you?: Brennan
• Link your stats:https: //gyazo.com/79c800aac296e369bbfe6baaa46c1d31
I didn't get my first mouse until my about 3000th game so my stats are really bad from that
my actual stats are about 265 out of 1000 or something
• Where are you from (Country): USA
• Skypename: vibrant and jeg have it
• Strenghs: rod combos
• Weaknesses: bow spam hackers
• Have you been banned before? If so, why? No
• Previous Clan-Experience: Avire (Leader) Contacts (Member) Rivals (Trial)
• Do you think you fit to the other members?: Yes I know a lot of the members and I get along great.
• Why do you want to join I would love to join because I have been in many of clans and they have disbanded but this one should go a long way and be able to get to the top of the leaderboards because I believe and so should u I have great pvp skills and I know that I can help ur clan

Last edited:

NyanCreeper

Pop-tart/Maker of the Chad Onesie/20k Discord MSGs
Reaction score
• IGN: NyanCreeper
• How should we call you?: Anthony or Nyan
• Link your stats: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/NyanCreeper/ lots of losses cuz of cbs
• Where are you from (Country): Canada
• Skypename: therealmrnyancreeper
• Strenghs: Bow
• Weaknesses: 3 teams.
• Have you been banned before? If so, why? I have been banned on servers other than MCSG. I have never meen banned on MCSG
• Previous Clan-Experience: 2 other clans. One I was member (Contact) and the other I was leader (Avire)
• Do you think you fit to the other members?: I know alot of the members meaning I will probably get along with most of them (TheLongRangedAssassin)
• Why do you want to join?: I miss my last two clans and this may be the one

Jahinq

Tribute
Reaction score
• IGN: NyanCreeper
• How should we call you?: Anthony or Nyan
• Link your stats: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/NyanCreeper/ lots of losses cuz of cbs
• Where are you from (Country): Canada
• Skypename: therealmrnyancreeper
• Strenghs: Bow
• Weaknesses: 3 teams.
• Have you been banned before? If so, why? I have been banned on servers other than MCSG. I have never meen banned on MCSG
• Previous Clan-Experience: 2 other clans. One I was member (Contact) and the other I was leader (Avire)
• Do you think you fit to the other members?: I know alot of the members meaning I will probably get along with most of them (TheLongRangedAssassin)
• Why do you want to join?: I miss my last two clans and this may be the one
Accepted ~ Trusted

Jahinq

Tribute
Reaction score
• IGN: Revillance
• How should we call you?: Brennan
• Link your stats:https: //gyazo.com/79c800aac296e369bbfe6baaa46c1d31
I didn't get my first mouse until my about 3000th game so my stats are really bad from that
my actual stats are about 265 out of 1000 or something
• Where are you from (Country): USA
• Skypename: vibrant and jeg have it
• Strenghs: rod combos
• Weaknesses: bow spam hackers
• Have you been banned before? If so, why? No
• Previous Clan-Experience: Avire (Leader) Contacts (Member) Rivals (Trial)
• Do you think you fit to the other members?: Yes I know a lot of the members and I get along great.
• Why do you want to join I would love to join because I have been in many of clans and they have disbanded but this one should go a long way and be able to get to the top of the leaderboards because I believe and so should u I have great pvp skills and I know that I can help ur clan
Accepted ~ Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci