• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It just angers me that I'm hated for trying to set things straight. In the middle of January, I was demoted for inactivity, which I was inactive. But I just needed a break. Then, people weren't really talking to me, and I seemed to think I was hated, so I left. People have been treated me at arms length ever since, and all I'm trying to do is understand why no one here likes me. Anyway, I'm leaving this thread now. Guess I'll see some of you that will actually talk to me around. Bye, it was awesome while it lasted.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
It just angers me that I'm hated for trying to set things straight. In the middle of January, I was demoted for inactivity, which I was inactive. But I just needed a break. Then, people weren't really talking to me, and I seemed to think I was hated, so I left. People have been treated me at arms length ever since, and all I'm trying to do is understand why no one here likes me. Anyway, I'm leaving this thread now. Guess I'll see some of you that will actually talk to me around. Bye, it was awesome while it lasted.
Well said, sky <4 touches the soul

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AustinPlaysPC
Donor: Dia
Wins: u know
Have Skype/TS: Yep
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) You have it
Have a working mic: Yep
How active are you with the clan: 10 (ive changed)
PvP Strengths: FnS, Bow, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, Hackers
Past Clans (If any) U know
Timezone: Eastern
Lastly, tell us about yourself:
Ive Changed and im not a clan hopper anymore. I am sorry about the experiences before.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
But bb I liek u

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AustinPlaysPC
Donor: Dia
Wins: u know
Have Skype/TS: Yep
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) You have it
Have a working mic: Yep
How active are you with the clan: 10 (ive changed)
PvP Strengths: FnS, Bow, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, Hackers
Past Clans (If any) U know
Timezone: Eastern
Ive Changed and im not a clan hopper anymore. I am sorry about the experiences before.
Pending ;p

Riptide

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DELTRIX_HD
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 281
Have Skype/TS: Yes both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Superspy832
Have a working mic: Yes
How active are you with the clan: i will be active with the clan everyday (except this week I'm on vacation)
PvP Strengths: Strafing, bow, Water fights, and FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, bow spam, and Fns
Past Clans (If any) Kingdom, Impavid, Prodigious, Verzon, and Prestige
Timezone: Mountain
I am a very active and hardworking person when it comes to clans and always stride to make the clan successful.

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DELTRIX_HD
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 281
Have Skype/TS: Yes both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Superspy832
Have a working mic: Yes
How active are you with the clan: i will be active with the clan everyday (except this week I'm on vacation)
PvP Strengths: Strafing, bow, Water fights, and FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, bow spam, and Fns
Past Clans (If any) Kingdom, Impavid, Prodigious, Verzon, and Prestige
Timezone: Mountain
I am a very active and hardworking person when it comes to clans and always stride to make the clan successful.
Accepted for trial!

ericbubby

Tribute
Reaction score
Wont be on today regarding that i have to write a 7 page essay for my English class. Just thought i'd let you guys know, thanks and bye.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Wont be on today regarding that i have to write a 7 page essay for my English class. Just thought i'd let you guys know, thanks and bye.
I had to write a
15 paragraph essay for global competition in social studies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci