• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Deprived_Demonz
Name:Nathan Peter Robinson
Wins:Around 103.
Timezone: I don't think England has Time Zones.
Times Available:I can be available every day except from the weekends - At uncles house.
Past Clans:Sovereign, Prodigious, Aqualites
Additional Information: Pancakes :D
woah woah woah woah woah woah woah... That's my name!! |:3

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CoreCrash_
Name: Jake
Wins: 100 on 2 accounts.
Timezone: EST
Times Available: All the time.
Past Clans: Just trials.
Additional Information: Ily bby.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Times Available:I can be available every day except from the weekends - At uncles house.
woah woah woah woah woah woah woah... That's my name!! |:3
Are we last name triplets?

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
ok so a timezone is basically a telling of where you are located from the prime meridian. it also tells your time.

every place has it.

chances are you are located near the prime meridian (in greenwich) which means you're gmt +0.

it'd be 12:02 am for you right now when I post this.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Are we last name triplets?
Kristie Robinson. What a beautiful name <3
After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are accepted.
We will give you your interview whenever you have the time. Please check your Skype for further details.

After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are denied.
You may re-apply again in a week if you feel that
you have gotten to know the founders more.

After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are denied.
You may re-apply again in a week if you feel that you have gotten to know the founders more.

After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are pending.
We will give you your results very shortly after discussing with other members.

After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are accepted.
We will give you your interview whenever you have the time. Please check your Skype for further details.

You may re-apply again in a week if you feel that you have gotten to know the founders more.

Thanks for the notification!

For the people who got accepted, congratz!
For the people who got denied, there's always next time ;)

I'll try to hang out with the Insanity members once you guys get a TeamSpeak or anything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci