• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
People said I was declined in when I was on TS but nothings been said on the forums. I don't know what to think >.>

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
People said I was declined in when I was on TS but nothings been said on the forums. I don't know what to think >.>
I have never seen you on our TS, nor have I ever talked to you. If your application was not accepted with the other applications, then you are most likely denied.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I feel as if no one is ever on the TS :c

I've been on to hang out a few times but it's always empty. Maybe I just have bad timing.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel as if no one is ever on the TS :c

I've been on to hang out a few times but it's always empty. Maybe I just have bad timing.
We are very active on the teamspeak! (There is a new one on the thread).

Times that we are most likely on:

3pmEST - Midnight EST.

If you are not seeing us during this time, we may be in the scrim room (which is invisible so you cannot see who is in it)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
New
We are very active on the teamspeak! (There is a new one on the thread).

Times that we are most likely on:

3pmEST - Midnight EST.

If you are not seeing us during this time, we may be in the scrim room (which is invisible so you cannot see who is in it)
new TS. Right. 'Splains a lot c:

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
not troll m@e
Minecraft IGN: BomBashious
Name: dolan
Time Zone: pst

Other Info : Yes I haven't really played MCSG, but my skill hasn't diminished (Atleast I think) and I feel this could be sorta fun again so why not try it again. I still will be somewhat active on league and all but im basically done with DR, just cause im sorta bored of it as of late, but because I play league I may have to miss out on some scrims since I can't really leave games im in the middle of. I will definitely be able to participate in clan battles as long as im told earlier on. i dnt know wot else to write so yh sick

Last edited:

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WayWay
not troll m@e
Minecraft IGN: BomBashious
Name: dolan
Time Zone: pst
Other Info : Yes I haven't really played MCSG, but my skill hasn't diminished (Atleast I think) and I feel this could be sorta fun again so why not try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci