• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Lai

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: blazer1721
Name: Eric
Wins: 150 plus 50 on my alt
Timezone: EST
Times Available: Mondays through Fridays: 4-9 p.M I'm available all day on Saturdays and Sundays
Past Clans: Forsaken, Romans, Sovereign few others I don't quite remember
Additional Information: I am currently buying a new microphone, it will arrive on the 19th, until then I can skype with u guys

Last edited:
A

Asanity

I played like trash during the scrims anyway. You were better off without me
May you be happy wherever you go, but it honestly doesn't matter whether you were going to be accepted or denied. Leaving during your trial is kind of disrespectful seeing we gave you a chance, but you threw it away. You can't just say you were going to be denied, because you always want to be positive. It also ruins your reputation as an individual if you ever were to re-apply. Just wanted to let you know.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
May you be happy wherever you go, but it honestly doesn't matter whether you were going to be accepted or denied. Leaving during your trial is kind of disrespectful seeing we gave you a chance, but you threw it away. You can't just say you were going to be denied, because you always want to be positive. It also ruins your reputation as an individual if you ever were to re-apply. Just wanted to let you know.
I pm'd you.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have been
BANNED
off the thread
if you want reasoning
ask someone else
You can't really ban someone from posting on a thread. I don't think that's a thing a regular player can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci