• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zenority
Name: Nicole
Wins: 1337
Timezone: Earth
Times Available: All day
Past Clans: Titans
Additional Information: lel
waonubusuk

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: UpdatinStatus
Name:
Wins: 716 / 1690
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
Times Available: Almost everyday from 3pm - 10pm (unless I have stuff to do that day)
Past Clans: Forsaken [Elite] Prod [Elite] [wasnt apart of trash talkinin cw1] Eternity and more but they dont matter.
Additional Information:I know I applyed earlyer and deleted my app cuz deathlights said you guys were going trough a ruff patch and were not going to be looking at apps for abit... But you guys wernt :c Anyways thanks for reading my app.! <3

Last edited:

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:
Times Available: Almost everyday from 3pm - 10pm (unless I have stuff to do that day)
Past Clans: Forsaken [Elite] Prod [Elite] [wasnt apart of trash talkinin cw1] Eternity and more but they dont matter.
Additional Information:I know I applyed earlyer and deleted my app cuz deathwish said you guys were going trough a ruff patch and were not going to be looking at apps for abit... But you guys wernt :c Anyways thanks for reading my app.! <3
<3

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name:
Additional Information:I know I applyed earlyer and deleted my app cuz deathlights said you guys were going trough a ruff patch and were not going to be looking at apps for abit... But you guys wernt :c Anyways thanks for reading my app.! <3
Declined got 2v1 by meh

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Can you get your members to stop joining our teamspeak, we were practicing our routes and they joined, And "Shawn" used a few colorful words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci