• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCEric

Tribute
Reaction score
After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are accepted as full member.
We will give you your interview whenever you have the time. Please check your Skype for further details.

After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are accepted as trial.
We will give you your interview whenever you have the time. Please check your Skype for further details.

After discussing your application with the members, we've came to a conclusion that you are accepted as trial.

Everyone else that applied have been denied. :[
Am I still able to apply? Again....

whazzupman33

Tribute
Reaction score
Here you go
whazzupman33 UPDATED V2.png

Name: Jacob

IGN: whazzupman33

Wins: 0

Timezone: EST

Time Availiable:

Sunday 5-6
M-T 3:15-4:30
F-Saturday OFFLINE

Past Clans: Smash Selibrecks

Anything Else: I would like to join the clan even though I am still maturing and my wins are at 0

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SniperSnakez
Name: Jack
Wins: Around 1k total.
Times Available: Anytime of the day besides Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Past Clans: Republic, Volts V2, CyanVolts OG, Rebels V1, Titans, Rivals, and maybe more!
Additional Information:
I play Baseball and Basketball and I have been playing MCSG since August 2012, my other account is maxiscool24.

Last edited:

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Salamancer101
Name: Nathan
Wins: 795
Times Available:
Past Clans: Elite Squad, Bandits, Sovereign
Additional Information: I'm great friends with a lot of the members, I would enjoy being a part of this friendly and skilled team.

Buffy2224

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Buffy2224
Name: Aziz Safi
Wins: 305
Timezone: Pacific
Times Available: Any day of the week, but i have my arm surgery coming up so i might be out for a couple of days maby a week because of the pain.
Past Clans: Sovey, and Republic, but both clans disbanded when i was about to become a member.
Additional Information: Over all i know almost everyone in this clan and i can hopefully make good friends with the other half that i don't know, (Good friends: Butterballer, FuzzyPB, Geoman, KaterHD, LittleRawr, Prohulk). Also my pvp skills are probably not as good as yours but i do know how to hold my ground and take out other pvpers. Otherwise i hope i can become a trial member and soon become a member and get to the know the clan better. PEACE

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: cheesecake_54
Name: Sal
Wins: 440
Times Available: I'm on mostly every day for about a few hours
Past Clans: Elysium and Sovereign
Additional Information: Sovereign recently disbanded and a lot of the members I am close to applied for this clan. Also, I hope my loud keyboard doesn't affect you in anyway.
What keyboard do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci