• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asanity

Sorry guys :(. I am going to go clanless for a while because I am getting kind of bored of mcsg. I know I just joined, but I can already tell that I won't be able to commit to this clan as much as I did to others. I have no doubt in my mind that Andy will continue to be a great leader. You may think I am being unloyal and I'm just gonna go join a different clan, but I truly am just taking a long break. Bye guys!
It was great having you in the clan while it lasted. Thank you, and I hope you come back in the near future.

GotJuice

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:g0tju1c307 (subject to change)
Name: Eli

Wins:135
Timezone: eastern standard time
Times Available:Almost everyday all week.
Past Clans: #Renegade (Disbanded) #Prodigy (Disbanded)
Additional Information: I am an up inpiring PvPer who has grown greatly in the past few months.

Reaction score
Name:push_Up_Elephant
Wins:129/659
Timezone:United States Of America/ Canada Standard Time Zone
Times Available:Mostly Everyday After 3 pm
Past Clans: None
Additional Information:I would love to be in this clan to help out other clan member and the clan period to win clan battles and make the clan known

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CandyCranium
Name: My name's Philip, but I prefer BKCandy.
Wins: 409/876
Timezone: EST (Michigan)
Times Available: 4-10PM (EST) on weekdays (unless there's no school), and all day erryday on weekends.
Past Clans: Uhm, I can't quite remember all the clans I was in, but I'll try to list all of them: Titans Trial Member, Republic, Aviate Trial Member, Rivals, Hurricanes, Hurricanesv2, United, Reunited, Sovereign, and hopefully Insanity :p
Additional Information: I already applied before, but unfortunately I got denied. So I'm making this one week after my deny :p I was going to make my application all Diego style, but ain't nobody got time fo dat. Imma be real honest with you right now, I'm on a good winning streak (with exceptions of a few games lost to hackers :p) I also need to reunite with Butterballer so I can resume owning him at Pokemon Showdown.

Also, I'm Asian. CHING CHONG!

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CandyCranium
Name: My name's Philip, but I prefer BKCandy.
Wins: 409/876
Timezone: EST (Michigan)
Times Available: 4-10PM (EST) on weekdays (unless there's no school), and all day erryday on weekends.
Past Clans: Uhm, I can't quite remember all the clans I was in, but I'll try to list all of them: Titans Trial Member, Republic, Aviate Trial Member, Rivals, Hurricanes, Hurricanesv2, United, Reunited, Sovereign, and hopefully Insanity :p
Additional Information: I already applied before, but unfortunately I got denied. So I'm making this one week after my deny :p I was going to make my application all Diego style, but ain't nobody got time fo dat. Imma be real honest with you right now, I'm on a good winning streak (with exceptions of a few games lost to hackers :p) I also need to reunite with Butterballer so I can resume owning him at Pokemon Showdown.

Also, I'm Asian. CHING CHONG!
FATKID.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci