• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
I've got a TeamSpeak for you guys, Andy or Eddy I can give you the details via Skype. My Skype is drewo136

NoobyGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: NoobyGamingHD
Name: Max
Wins: 253 and around 70 more on my alts
Timezone: Pacific
Times Available: Anytime I'm not doing hw or in school
Past Clans: #React
Additional Information: ummmm, I like pie?

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
We will be accepting/denying applications today, thanks for everyone who has applied.
I hope there's still going to be one spot left... OF COURSE FOR ME :D

Also, if the TeamSpeak isn't already set up yet, I could help :p
But if it is, could I know the TeamSpeak IP?

KCEric

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KCEric
Name: Eric
Wins:131/832
Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Times Available: On weekdays i'm available almost all day unless I have to do some last minute homework or I have a project that's due soon. On weekends I should be available all day, the only thing I would have to get off for is supper and I go a few minutes without if we are doing something important.
Skype: itskceric (I might not use skype to much because due to my windows 8 skype is kinda laggy so i'll mainly use it only for an emergency or something like that)
Past Clans: The first clan I was ever in was Aqualites I was only in it for a couple days and I didn't really like it so I left. Next clan was ReUnited that was the clan I was in for the longest and it has shaped me into the pvp and friend I am today. The last clan I was in was Aviate, though I was only a trial it was still really fun to have good times with some people who are actually in Insanity.
Additional Information: This clan looks awesome if I join then hopefully I will be really cool with you guys. I have played with Andy and some other people in a roxbot tourney and I did really good so you know how good I am at Pvp. Also I'm LittleRawr's cousin and he's taught me a lot of good pvp methods and has me really good at pvp.

In conclusion this clan seems AWESOME

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Do you guys need help setting up the TeamSpeak server? Also, could you update the roster please?

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
So it seems I have joined #Rivals instead of #Insanity. The leaders of #Rivals invited me to join their clan, so I thought I would try :p I wish the best of luck to #Insanity even though I was never a member of it!

P.S. I know some may not care about this, but this is a message just for notification. :p Hopefully, I don't look like a clan-hopper, because I've been debating whether I should join Insanity or Rivals. Okay, too long for a P.S. Wish you good luck #Insanity! And I hope to face you guys soon!

P.S.S. I may also join Insanity if something happens to #Rivals. Let's hope nothing does doe! :D

Last edited:

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

We all came here with a similar intention; one not many people have. An intent to fail, but also to get back up on our knees. To overcome our failures and learn from our mistakes. People believe failure is bad, but in reality it's the way you handle it. With every failure comes a lesson and that's our foundation.
Respect is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci