• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
The last sentence right there shows me why you were kicked. All it shows is that you're spiteful, vengeful, and obviously can't handle things maturely.

I can see this from one post and I don't even know you. ._.
I honestly did nothing to be rude :p I didn't mean that in the wrong way

Makahawi

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: Makahawi(I have an alt)
  • Wins: 18
  • Games Played: 91
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: yes I sent him a request.
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: I will be If I get accepted or on trial:)
  • Past Clans:#paradox#Arsenal
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: no but I have been in several games with many members.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I've heard many good things about this clan and how we'll organized it is.i would also love to help out anyway I can and improve on my pvp skills with you guys
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: I have no personal experience with this clan nor have if talked with any of the members so I would leave everything as it is.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Anyway, I'll get off thread until someone needs me on here for some reason. Why did it cause drama? People are always kicked from clans, bye guys!

Native

District 13
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: Makahawi(I have an alt)
  • Wins: 18
  • Games Played: 91
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: yes I sent him a request.
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: I will be If I get accepted or on trial:)
  • Past Clans:#paradox#Arsenal
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: no but I have been in several games with many members.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I've heard many good things about this clan and how we'll organized it is.i would also love to help out anyway I can and improve on my pvp skills with you guys
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: I have no personal experience with this clan nor have if talked with any of the members so I would leave everything as it is.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci