• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I'm really glad I joined this clan. Its a lot of fun and I love all of the members. Thank you Native!
Much love fusion. much love. This will be very interesting with the influx of very good players. Hopefully we can all get along and work together and conquer everyone.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: cueue
  • Wins: 510
  • Games Played: 3700 (used to suck, not so much anymore)
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Yes on everyday
  • Past Clans: Hex, TheHunted, Variable, and Nebulous
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: All of them i think
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I know a lot of people in this clan and it seems like the right move for me
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: The enviorment i am fun and new and i will stand up for myself and the clan if i need too and another good pvper won't hurt the rooster :)
Denied! Reason: Dont feel your skill level is uup to Eternity standerds

David

Career
Reaction score
Denied! Reason: Dont feel your skill level is uup to Eternity standerds
I have killed you, native, cubed, fly, and many of your elite so don't say i am denied for lack of skill just because you personally don't like me because i don't keep my mouth shut and i speak what i think.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I have killed you, native, cubed, fly, and many of your elite so don't say i am denied for lack of skill just because you personally don't like me because i don't keep my mouth shut and i speak what i think.
In my defense I'm pretty bad xD Cubed doesn't try against people she knows, fly isn't in this clan, and we have two elites ._. One of which I doubt you killed and the other you play with all the time so it's hardly surprising.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Take it to a PM. No need to start a flame. Be professional.

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
Please get off the thread if you're just going to cause flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci