• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
We talked to iPenom about this before the battle, it's your fault that he didn't tell you guys not ours so don't come on our thread 1 day after to talk about this, if you want to continue this please PM me, thank you.
Nononono it's fine, I was just asking XD. Sorry if you took it the wrong way

Native

District 13
Reaction score
You guys clan battled instinct twice?
Yes. I was not there for one of them. Penom told me about that game and said he wanted to battle again and that we could keep the first win. The second time we won again and that's the second time.

Reaction score
Super great game guys! It was an amazing experience challenging you group of players! There was plenty of close calls, but you guys had it. So I wish you guys the best of luck with your amazing clan and I hope that the two us us can clan battle again. . Very soon. Right now time is needed for us! But gg guys!

#Instinct Owner

Last edited:

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
Super great game guys! It was an amazing experience challenge against you group of players! There was plenty of close calls, but you guys had it. So I wish you guys the best of luck with your amazing clan and I hope that the two us us can clan battle again. . Very soon. Right now time is needed for us! But gg guys!

#Instinct Owner
You have...not been banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci