• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperialMiner01

Survivor
Reaction score
K guys im sorry to say this but im leaving the clan. I hope you guys do well in Clan Wars. I will always love you guys. Honestly, this was the funnest clan i have EVER been in :D. I love you Native and sim and blotz and Freshed and eric and kill and jake and ORANGE, and EVERYONE else <3. Bye guys :(

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
K guys im sorry to say this but im leaving the clan. I hope you guys do well in Clan Wars. I will always love you guys. Honestly, this was the funnest clan i have EVER been in :D. I love you Native and sim and blotz and Freshed and eric and kill and jake and EVERYONE else <3. Bye guys :(
I'm always forgotten.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATIONS: Seeing i got denied from Prim i want to spend my life here in this piece of shitt
Minecraft ID:conreuss
Wins:870+
Games Played:3900+
Did You Add The Leader on Skype:Idek Fuk u bitchhh
Active On Our TS [Y/N]:I com on everyday fag fuk you
Past Clans:Sovfags, Proddiks, This piece of shitt clan, Forsukabigween
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers:Fuk you bitchh
Why Do You Want To Join: Your dik is big as fuckk you bitchh suk on my fukin pussyyy you fat ass fuker suk my dik
One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Kick some members cause they suk ass at the fuking game. NativeTalent have ou not realized you have taken up part of your roster with dipshitts. God your fuking stupid. Suk some kok bitchh and suq on my forehead. We pussyy is sticky Native will you clean it with some paper towels?

Best application ever.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATIONS: Seeing i got denied from Prim i want to spend my life here in this piece of shitt
Minecraft ID:conreuss
Wins:870+
Games Played:3900+
Did You Add The Leader on Skype:Idek Fuk u bitchhh
Active On Our TS [Y/N]:I com on everyday fag fuk you
Past Clans:Sovfags, Proddiks, This piece of shitt clan, Forsukabigween
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers:Fuk you bitchh
Why Do You Want To Join: Your dik is big as fuckk you bitchh suk on my fukin pussyyy you fat ass fuker suk my dik
One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Kick some members cause they suk ass at the fuking game. NativeTalent have ou not realized you have taken up part of your roster with dipshitts. God your fuking stupid. Suk some kok bitchh and suq on my forehead. We pussyy is sticky Native will you clean it with some paper towels?

Accepted as member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci