• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Dude,I don't bother private messaging people on the forums,it's a waste of time when u can actually just take 1 minute on post it on the thread unless I'm on my computer
Causes flame

For instance :
Native am I still in the clan or? I don't seem to be in the roster and when I came on TS and I was using my brother's computer u gave me friend rank....
Uhh,inactivity? My computer was spoiled,I had limited time on my brother's computer and the time I played with u guys I raged because status killed me,and even after I recovered I had no mic. And a few minutes later I had to go.
I'm pretty sure I posted it on the thread. At least I know how this works NOW,I can in ally not do things wrong.
Wouldn't it make sense that other than my computer,there is absolutely no way I can contact u on Skype? Unnecessary alerts? How about the time where u posted a thread on u leaving on the clan thread that gives me unneccesary alerts?
That is my last flame related post,sorry about that
And this
Dude,I don't bother private messaging people on the forums,it's a waste of time when u can actually just take 1 minute on post it on the thread unless I'm on my computer

Nick30Brodeur

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Nick30Brodeur
Wins: 486
Games Played: 2157
Did You Add The Leader on Skype: I could, and now I will... ok did it XD
Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Sure
Past Clans: #ArtofPvP, #DisCharge, #Rebound, #eZpvp
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: prob not
Why Do You Want To Join: me and Golden_Champion are friends from other clans that we played for, and he said that this clan iz kool
One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: nothing that I've seen yet :p

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Just telling everyone and I believe I already told Native but the reason I've been extremely inactive is because I got grounded and High-School sucks and have been loaded with papers/projects this week I should start back to my normal schedule. Thanks for understanding.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
We did not greif you server, why would we do that if we needed your server to practice? Without your server we are screwed in Clan Wars so why would we grief it?
Tu trololol . . dunno i dink he sees console dingy i wuldnt nu bout eet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci