• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you :)

To everyone saying I am Native, I am not. The explanation of me having the same birthday etc, is because my brother made this forum account for me. I guess he's a derp and likes to put his birthday instead of mine :p IxLegendz you are very wrong on most things. All my stats were gained by me. I was better than my brother Justin. He was never able to beat me.
So, "Liam" you claim he could never beat you eh? Well do you use a mouse?

jake854

Gold
Reaction score

To everyone saying I am Native, I am not. The explanation of me having the same birthday etc, is because my brother made this forum account for me. I guess he's a derp and likes to put his birthday instead of mine :p IxLegendz you are very wrong on most things. All my stats were gained by me. I was better than my brother Justin. He was never able to beat me.
xD

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score

To everyone saying I am Native, I am not. The explanation of me having the same birthday etc, is because my brother made this forum account for me. I guess he's a derp and likes to put his birthday instead of mine :p IxLegendz you are very wrong on most things. All my stats were gained by me. I was better than my brother Justin. He was never able to beat me :p

P.S. If you are curious and still have anymore questions, please feel free to PM me or hop on my Teamspeak so we can talk :)
Wait so Native=Justin?

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I did before. But my brother told me to try and use his trackpad and my bow skills actually got a lot better. It took me a little while to get used to hitting with "E" and as a result, I Iost like 12 games in a row. I finally smartened up and played on the slide and other PvP servers. I am now able to play decently on a trackpad :p
We'll then what's your bday and how old r u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci