• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCyberPiggy

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TheCyberPiggy
Wins: 20 (i know not to many, but i'm really good at pvp if you wanna test me)
Games Played: 230
Skype Name: live:codysnowman109
Past Clans:#Variety
Reason You Left Those Clans: I disbanded it. Sorry private reasons.
Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join the team because you guys seem like awesome people.
I wanna play and be around people with close to the same skill level as me while also competing.
I think Eternity would be a perfect fit for me!

Will You Be Active: Oh yes!
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: Hello! My name is Kyle. I live in Iowa. I have been playing
Minecraft since it first came out. I was introduced to survival games about a year ago. I have been attached
ever since. I play soccer in real life(goalie). I love playing basketball too just not competitive.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uh, I have participated with them in activities, have been on their teamspeak, I do nothing wrong on their forum, and don't start flames o.e No need to get snappy dood, I was just making a joke D:
Well, aren't you a cool kid.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, aren't you a cool kid.
Yo, I am not trying to start a flame or anything, I just dislike the people on this threads tone. Just because I am not in this clan, doesn't mean that I can't post on it. Since it seems I am really unwanted, and that this discussion will cause a flame, I guess if you guys really want me to. It is so upsetting that I thought this was the nicest clan community there ever was, and then some one says something that is very rude in a snotty way. I find this pretty offensive and don't feel comfortable on posting actively or even at all if this is the way that I will be treated.

Last edited:

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Ill be on shortly. The people that leave, will leave. Let them be. I build the clan with whatever I have. The ones that leave will never be welcomed back. Im going to end all forms of argument when I get on. I mean it when I said that the only thing that can stop us is ourselves. No other clan or person could ruin us or stop us from rising. Only the members and people on the inside of this clan could destroy us. So, with that in mind, changes will come when I get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci