• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmoon321

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Djmoon123-Dj_Moons_Mc
Wins:150 with both accounts combined
Games Played:2101
Skype Name: dariusmoon123
Past Clans:Knights,Galaxy
Reason You Left Those Clans: I left those clan because the members where not trustworthy.
Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join the clan because i love the name and i love the way you prepare for a clan battle.
Will You Be Active:I can be active every weekend and after april 5 when i get my new gaming pc.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: Well first off i am djmoon123 my
irl name is darius. I love to play minecraft and i play on a aau basketball team. I have been playing mc since 1.5.2 and i just love to be involved in a clan that is active in doing clan battles. Last i am a very known mcsg player and my pvp skills are preety descent.

SinglePowa

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Single_Powa
Wins:766
Games Played:2596
Skype Name:SinglePowa
Past Clans:#MysticFuze, #TheAggressors
Reason You Left Those Clans: Problems with the owner...
Why Do You Want To Join: because this is a great clan and because I want to be with my friend MLGMajestic
Will You Be Active:yes, try to be as active as possible because I have to study xD
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I'm a very competitive guy, i love clan wars and I like working in a team and I have enough experience for a clanwar n.n

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Funny u guys think ur the Good after we rek u but keep the Good talking to a minimal before u go to far k bud? lol
Do you see you guys getting ranked in the top 10 in clash no. I don't even see you in the lower tier clans.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Djmoon123-Dj_Moons_Mc
Wins:150 with both accounts combined
Games Played:2101
Skype Name: dariusmoon123
Past Clans:Knights,Galaxy
Reason You Left Those Clans: I left those clan because the members where not trustworthy.
Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join the clan because i love the name and i love the way you prepare for a clan battle.
Will You Be Active:I can be active every weekend and after april 5 when i get my new gaming pc.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: Well first off i am djmoon123 my
irl name is darius. I love to play minecraft and i play on a aau basketball team. I have been playing mc since 1.5.2 and i just love to be involved in a clan that is active in doing clan battles. Last i am a very known mcsg player and my pvp skills are preety descent.
denied
Minecraft ID:Single_Powa
Wins:766
Games Played:2596
Skype Name:SinglePowa
Past Clans:#MysticFuze, #TheAggressors
Reason You Left Those Clans: Problems with the owner...
Why Do You Want To Join: because this is a great clan and because I want to be with my friend MLGMajestic
Will You Be Active:yes, try to be as active as possible because I have to study xD
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I'm a very competitive guy, i love clan wars and I like working in a team and I have enough experience for a clanwar n.n
trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci