• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriswillis1234

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATIONS: CLOSED (Invite Only) I WAS INVITED
  • Minecraft ID: chriswillis123
  • Wins: like 200
  • Games Played: maybe an invite would help
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: If invited.
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Y
  • Past Clans: ForsakenLikesMen
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yes sir ebob, invite.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because invite.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: They need to invite me

Native

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATIONS: CLOSED (Invite Only) I WAS INVITED
  • Minecraft ID: chriswillis123
  • Wins: like 200
  • Games Played: maybe an invite would help
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: If invited.
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Y
  • Past Clans: ForsakenLikesMen
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yes sir ebob, invite.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because invite.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: They need to invite me
Accepted

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my parents have finally crossed the line. My mom took away my computer. My grades fell and now my computer privilege is gone. My mom said until my grades go up and the end of the quarter. My quarter ends later this year. I am extremely sorry for this. I wish for my boy Status to lead strong. But my hope for this clan is that they find the will to lead from within. It is the responsibility of all members to listen to higher authority but at the same time learn to not need me and rely on each other. Look to each other for help and guidance. This clan will blossom. On a brighter note, its our 2 month anniversary c: Its been amazing month filled with sadness but most importantly, growth. We have grown as team and as individuals but suprisingly, also as a family. This month was amazing and I hope the next month is even better. Our team goal this month: Number 3. Also, I will not be completely gone. I will still be active on the forums changing the thread like I normally do :p also I will constantly be on skype. Good luck everyone. #Eternity4Life

Last edited:

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my parents have finally crossed the line. My mom took away my computer. My grades fell and now my computer privilege is gone. My mom said until my grades go up and the end of the quarter. My quarter ends later this year. I am extremely sorry for this. I wish for my boy Status to lead strong. But my hope for this clan is that they find the will to lead from within. It is the responsibility of all members to listen to higher authority but at the same time learn to not need me and rely on each other. Look to each other for help and guidance. This clan will blossom. On a brighter note, its our 2 month anniversary c: Its been amazing month filled with sadness but most importantly, growth. We have grown as team and as individuals but suprisingly, also as a family. This month was amazing and I hope the next month is even better. Our team goal this month: Number 3. Also, I will not be completely gone. I will still be active on the forums changing the thread like I normally do :p also I will constantly be on skype. Good luck everyone. #Eternity4Life
"Just remember, there is always worse"
Take me as an example, I get grounded for a month for a B+ or lower. Yeah, I got some high expectations in my house.

Gl on your grades, just study, so simple ;)

A computer taken away is a good motive to get your grades up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci