• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: dimond1646
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak [Y/N]: y
Skype [Y/N]: y
Skype Name: dimond1646
Wins: 549
Total Games: 2390
Past Clans: Forsaken, Odios, Nameless and Chrome.
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 9
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: y
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: Y
Accepted as Trial. Add me on skype.
Name:Alan
IGN:DeadSc4R
Time Zone:10+ GMT
Teamspeak [Y/N]Yes DeadSc4R
Skype [Y/N]:Yes
Skype Name: alan_gokoglu
Wins:69
Total Games:800
Past Clans:Immortals (disbanded)
How Active Will You Be [1-10]:9
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]:yes
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]:yes
Additional Comments:please can i join?
Denied. I dont think you'd fit in with the clan.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont want to assign an elite to someone because my view could be different from someone else's. Thats why I want the clan to communicate and agree on an elite so that its a person that everyone respects as an elite
when u on

Hyper_Venoms99

Tribute
Reaction score
Native im sorry if your pissed at me i dont know what i did wrong im really sorry man ;( sorry for keep on following u i will go piss off now for good sorry man;(

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
gl cherledr pls + ur ruster l00ks a beet liek da furgttn ruster but i no cumplane

Hyper_Venoms99

Tribute
Reaction score
Then why do u keep banning me of ts man I remember back in the day we used to always play now u never even reply to me u blocked me on skype aswell..... Am I annoying or retarded?????? When I was talking to u on ts u weren't even replying to me...... And every time I try to talk to u u just go ahead and ban me......I wanted to play with status..... Also why wouldn't I fit in the clan am I retarded ? Or annoying or just a DIK?

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Then why do u keep banning me of ts man I remember back in the day we used to always play now u never even reply to me u blocked me on skype aswell..... Am I annoying or retarded?????? When I was talking to u on ts u weren't even replying to me...... And every time I try to talk to u u just go ahead and ban me......I wanted to play with status..... Also why wouldn't I fit in the clan am I retarded ? Or annoying or just a DIK?
I didn't block you on skype. I deleted everyone off skype. I banned EVERYONE from the TS to do system maintenance. You are completely a cool guy. It's just your PvP skill would not meet the requirements of this clan.

Hyper_Venoms99

Tribute
Reaction score
Be honest I went on the ts and everyone else is still on (another computer) yea ik I'm trash can I join when I get 300 wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci