• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_Smith

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Name: Zach Smith
  • IGN: Z_Smith32
  • Time Zone: CMT
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Skype Name: zachary.ryan.smith32
  • Win/Total: I don't have that great of a W/s. However I do call myself a good "PvPer". I am very good on other PvP type of servers.
  • How Active Will You Be (1-10): 11 ( I am very active on MCSG, I belive I will really fit in with this clan.
  • Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to be in a group with nice people and have fun while meeting new friends! I think that this would be the best way to do so! :D
  • Past Clans (Please include the rank you were in that clan as well as the reason you left): I have not been in any clans lately, I don't feel like I fit in with some of them. But I do with this one, I know I will. I do have experince is clans also.
  • Additional Comments: I know iPodWolf12, he's one of my best friends. And if you arnen't sure about me, ask him. :D

Native

District 13
Reaction score
  • Name: Reese
  • IGN: iPodWolf12
  • Time Zone: Central
  • Skype Name: reeselee712
  • Win/Total: 54/300
  • How Active Will You Be (1-10): 7
  • Why do you want to join Eternity: I know most of the people in here.
  • Past Clans (Please include the rank you were in that clan as well as the reason you left): Kronic: left because I quit MCSG but now I'm playing MCSG a lot, and probably will be for a while.
  • Additional Comments: Hi
  • Name: Zach Smith
  • IGN: Z_Smith32
  • Time Zone: CMT
  • Skype Name: zachary.ryan.smith32
  • Win/Total: I don't have that great of a W/s. However I do call myself a good "PvPer". I am very good on other PvP type of servers.
  • How Active Will You Be (1-10): 11 ( I am very active on MCSG, I belive I will really fit in with this clan.
  • Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to be in a group with nice people and have fun while meeting new friends! I think that this would be the best way to do so! :D
  • Past Clans (Please include the rank you were in that clan as well as the reason you left): I have not been in any clans lately, I don't feel like I fit in with some of them. But I do with this one, I know I will. I do have experince is clans also.
  • Additional Comments: I know iPodWolf12, he's one of my best friends. And if you arnen't sure about me, ask him. :D
Both have been accepted for trial. Please add me on skype so I will able to add you to skype chat

Z_Smith

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Skype? I don't think you added me yet. And I'm not sure what your Skype username is.

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Jess
IGN: XXJessuH09
Time Zone: Eu (the netherlands)
Teamspeak [Y/N]: yes
Skype [Y/N]: yes
Skype Name: JessuH a.k.a XXJessuH09, if that doesn't work try '''Jesse2909''
Wins: 535
Total Games: 2348
Past Clans: Symmetric
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 5
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: not yet
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: no
Additional Comments: I live in eu , but my connection is fine + I can only play 3 days a week: sunday, monday teusday. That's cause I have 2 homes, 1 at my mom and 1 at my dad, I can only play at my dad.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Jess
IGN: XXJessuH09
Time Zone: Eu (the netherlands)
Teamspeak [Y/N]: yes
Skype [Y/N]: yes
Skype Name: JessuH a.k.a XXJessuH09, if that doesn't work try '''Jesse2909''
Wins: 535
Total Games: 2348
Past Clans: Symmetric
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 5
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: not yet
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: no
Additional Comments: I live in eu , but my connection is fine + I can only play 3 days a week: sunday, monday teusday. That's cause I have 2 homes, 1 at my mom and 1 at my dad, I can only play at my dad.
Although you'd be a pleasure to have, I don't know if you'd be active enough to join this clan. So I'm sorry to say this, but you have been denied.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome jk
Can you please stop replying to every single post? It's really annoying getting alerts 24/7 just on this thread and like every post it's you. So please stop. It would be nice if you could just post for stuff that you need to post. :) Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci