• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Do you want bounty removed?

• Total voters

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I'll be completely honest here, I have never bountied off my points, in all the months I've been playing MCSG.

But it's because I actually worked for them before the /bounty command, so I'd like to keep them and not lose my progress. For some, maintaining a good score is what matters most, then for others it is wins. Everyone plays the game in their own style, therefore I believe removing bounty altogether will make the Games disappealing to a percentage of the community.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I'll be completely honest here, I have never bountied off my points, in all the months I've been playing MCSG.

But it's because I actually worked for them before the /bounty command, so I'd like to keep them and not lose my progress. For some, maintaining a good score is what matters most, then for others it is wins. Everyone plays the game in their own style, therefore I believe removing bounty altogether will make the Games disappealing to a percentage of the community.
I think the OP of this thread meant the /bounty command, not points/bounty all together.

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
A win, is basically how much of a no-life you are, since userrank is based on victories, is the only people who gets high user rank the worst no-lifes and teamers, user-rank don't prove skills, it proves how much of life you have given up! for crying out loud, you don't even loose wins.
Play a game.. Call other people who are good at the game "no-lifes".. Yay LOGIC!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ugh, i think bounty gives an unfair advantage to people against others who tries to play fair, and what's more, user-rank DOESN'T prove skills. It doesn't show you anymore than how much you've played that's all.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
ugh, i think bounty gives an unfair advantage to people against others who tries to play fair, and what's more, user-rank DOESN'T prove skills. It doesn't show you anymore than how much you've played that's all.
False. It takes skill to win, and the people who have realized that they have the skill to win decided to play more, and in turn they've climbed the leaderboards quite a bit.

I dislike when people say that user rank doesn't prove "skills." Players who don't have any amount of PvP skill (minecraftlol), simply don't win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci