• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblaze150

Tribute
Reaction score
me and bag played SG on Sunday on MCSG, and we got bag to 300 Viciories :D <3 Bag!
btw, im free on any server between 6:30-AnyTime! Tell me the time and the server on my page :D

TeamAirborneMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, as most of the people in the clan (and people not)know we are extremely inactive right now. The person that is writing this, Dah_Hobbit , has done almost nothing to help the clan right now. The only person that is really keeping this going is BAGHRB . The reasons why I have been inactive are school, other IRL stuff, and simply not really caring about this team right now. So, I will be demoting my self to a officer position. This means that Zaex and BAGHRB are going to be co-owners, and will be doing the majority of the stuff. If neither of them accept, this will be the end of the clan. Hopefully this decision will make the clan take a turn for the better.

Last edited:

Fireblaze150

Tribute
Reaction score
how am i inactive? Ive been trying to get trusted people to join our clan? :I oh well :)
ive also been talking on the thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci