• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ᴛʀɪᴛᴜs [ᴇᴜ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: AstrixMC
IRL Name: Gleb
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): 61/133
Donor?: plat
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: noone (but i wanna join)
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: (i wanna talk with people, play with them, cause you know mcsg getting boring)
Previous Clans:
Ravage, RussianTigers
Anything else we should know about you: Im from russia

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: iBubbles
IRL Name: Mark•◘○♠
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): something like 100 / 100
Donor?: maybe
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: its a mcsg clan
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: the name sounds nice
Previous Clans: all of them
Anything else we should know about you: i like having a bath with a nice milky brreweewwwwwwwwEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reactions: etz

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
Worst clan ever ;)!
At result 4-4 and our pick they joined game, and leave in pre-game L0L and they said reason is "One of them didn't joined that game, but in that game was 4 players, and ofc said dq for our, but I was on TS of MCSG and talked with mod and he said that's not good reason for that. So u need to take pp if u can't play or similar but u taked that yet..so that's dq for u! And post ur lose of Fyratex EU 5-4 or that'll be 5-0 for our. Unfarily clan, bye..

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: AstrixMC
IRL Name: Gleb
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): 61/133
Donor?: plat
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: noone (but i wanna join)
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: (i wanna talk with people, play with them, cause you know mcsg getting boring)
Previous Clans:
Ravage, RussianTigers
Anything else we should know about you: Im from russia
Declined since you applied for another clan.

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
Worst clan ever ;)!
At result 4-4 and our pick they joined game, and leave in pre-game L0L and they said reason is "One of them didn't joined that game, but in that game was 4 players, and ofc said dq for our, but I was on TS of MCSG and talked with mod and he said that's not good reason for that. So u need to take pp if u can't play or similar but u taked that yet..so that's dq for u! And post ur lose of Fyratex EU 5-4 or that'll be 5-0 for our. Unfarily clan, bye..
First of all. We were 3-0 up and then you started alting like Good. Running past ur team, chasing us for 2 minutes, trash talking, so we got pissed. It got back to 4-4 and we didn't get our lineup in the game so we said leave, but you carried on for a cheap win. No Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom way we're putting up this loss, shittest cw ever so don't feel proud. It's not even a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom loss lmao.

Fenatiq

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Tjap / Aspecct_PvP
IRL Name: DwapDahBase
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): I quit hive yesterday but on Tjap i have 6 wins of 16 games.
Donor?: na g
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: no one but we did a cw against Icarus
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: Because all the ppl in this clan are cul
Previous Clans: Invictus etc
Anything else we should know about you: im gud PvP

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Tjap / Aspecct_PvP
IRL Name: DwapDahBase
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): I quit hive yesterday but on Tjap i have 6 wins of 16 games.
Donor?: na g
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: no one but we did a cw against Icarus
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: Because all the ppl in this clan are cul
Previous Clans: Invictus etc
Anything else we should know about you: im gud PvP
Please apply properly if you want to be accepted, we don't really know how you pvp tbh

Mist3rPro

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Mist3rPro
IRL Name: I'll tell in skype
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): Pretty bad stats tbh but most of these losses were from when i was nub My stats: 9/500 (Yeah ik bad stats. all the clans say that, if i had an alt then i would use that instead to play mcsg so that I could get good stats.) P.s Now that 1.7 is out i can pvp way better ;)
Donor?: Looking to get diamond.
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: Nobody tbh
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: It seems like a very interesting clan I have never been in a clan tbh, I wanna see what it is like to be in a clan. This clan seems like it can teach me a lot and i can learn a lot from this clan.
Previous Clans: None :)
Anything else we should know about you: Maturity scale from 1-10: 8
Pvp scale from 1-10: 7(ish).
If you guys want me to get an alt to show better stats, sure i will get an alt :)

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Mist3rPro
IRL Name: I'll tell in skype
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): Pretty bad stats tbh but most of these losses were from when i was nub My stats: 9/500 (Yeah ik bad stats. all the clans say that, if i had an alt then i would use that instead to play mcsg so that I could get good stats.) P.s Now that 1.7 is out i can pvp way better ;)
Donor?: Looking to get diamond.
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: Nobody tbh
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: It seems like a very interesting clan I have never been in a clan tbh, I wanna see what it is like to be in a clan. This clan seems like it can teach me a lot and i can learn a lot from this clan.
Previous Clans: None :)
Anything else we should know about you: Maturity scale from 1-10: 8
Pvp scale from 1-10: 7(ish).
If you guys want me to get an alt to show better stats, sure i will get an alt :)
Declined as your stats show you're not the best of pvpers, if you want to re-apply go on your alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci