• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

СноуФлейки с Москвы 8-800-555-35-35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualzz2Hot

Survivor
Reaction score
Nickname:xlsonYTB
Where do you live?:Romania
Wins/Game played:466/3620
PvP Strengths:all
PvP Weakness:No
What Microphone do you have?:danyin dm-028
How active can you be?:5-6
Do you have donor?:No
Any past clans:Violation,Wargodz,refresh
Why do want to join this clan?:Good players and good Clan

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
Nickname: pvpvpvpvpvp Kythro Crusaex Gunther1889
Where do you live?: US
Wins/Game played: pvpvpvpvpvp = 100/728
Kythro (Scrimm/battle account= 30/470
Gunther1889 (Got hacked)= 98/426
Crusaex= 420/4008
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod, Bow and Chokepoints
PvP Weakness: having a bad bow strafe pattern, teams of 3, bad ping and small areas

What Microphone do you have?: Blue Snowball
How active can you be?: Depends on the timezone
Do you have donor?: Diamond on Crusaex
Any past clans: I have alot of past clans on US none on EU I am new to being able to be in a EU and US clan.
Why do want to join this clan?: Clan lookks like fun. has alot of members and I want to talk to new people.

Keith_Nube

Spectator
Reaction score
Crusaex= 420/4008
PvP Weakness: having a bad bow strafe pattern, teams of 3, bad ping and small areas
Any past clans: I have alot of past clans on US none on EU I am new to being able to be in a EU and US clan.
Why do want to join this clan?: Clan lookks like fun. has alot of members and I want to talk to new people.
I think that you will not take. The reason is the European clan. But do not be sad look for American clans.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Crusaex= 420/4008
They don't speak English. They're Russians.

TheSnowFlakesEU

Experienced
Reaction score
"I'm owner this clan and I want to write about a macros in our clan. I as the admin of this clan, I take responsibility, and I ask you, so that you stop spam here on the forum without proofs a macros"

My players don't use macros on such servers, for example MCGamer. Maybe I do not know, but each player clan plays better than the other, and there was no evidence that it is a macro. Also my clan has a wonderful device and good Ping. I think it can proof for other players.

Was already macros use-
collaspemineV2 (IceBirds_)
He was removed.

(Thist wrote with translate - ArtemzZ)
Thank you for reading.

KentCantStop

Tribute
Reaction score
"I'm owner this clan and I want to write about a macros in our clan. I as the admin of this clan, I take responsibility, and I ask you, so that you stop spam here on the forum without proofs a macros"

My players don't use macros on such servers, for example MCGamer. Maybe I do not know, but each player clan plays better than the other, and there was no evidence that it is a macro. Also my clan has a wonderful device and good Ping. I think it can proof for other players.

Was already macros use-
He was removed.

Thank you for reading.
Yaur Inglich iz tze best!!!!! Will you ban other macro-players? If you don't know who are they, i can tell you ^_^

Keith_Nube

Spectator
Reaction score

Was already macros use-
He was removed.

Thank you for reading.
I think u dont know many information about yr clans' players. When i see in ur forum and see where your players i couldn't said they have very good ping.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Was already macros use-
He was removed.

Thank you for reading.
Artem, let's be honest, we all know that Sirfaz and Damien are using macros. You've seen the video of Damien macroing, and a screenshot that I made when I was screensharing with Sirfaz, he had 40 cps. I suggest you to kick them, but it's up to you. :D

TheSnowFlakesEU

Experienced
Reaction score
Artem, let's be honest, we all know that Sirfaz and Damien are using macros. You've seen the video of Damien macroing, and a screenshot that I made when I was screensharing with Sirfaz, he had 40 cps. I suggest you to kick them, but it's up to you. :D
Ok. Sirfaz this Pro. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci