• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ʀoyals ⎛US Division⎠

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTheKnight

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: StarTheKnight
Wins: 130 {I'm a Trackpad Player}
Games Played: 2197
Skype Name: startheknight
Donor: Nope, getting One soon tho
Past clans: Infected, Established, ArtOfPvp, and RenegadesV2
Why would you want to join Royals?: Because i want to be in a clan that mature like this one and i want to help you guys out with CW's and CB's. Soo yea! <3 Also, i would luv to make this clan a Clan texturepack!

P.S: <3 all

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: StarTheKnight
Wins: 130 {I'm a Trackpad Player}
Games Played: 2197
Skype Name: startheknight
Donor: Nope, getting One soon tho
Past clans: Infected, Established, ArtOfPvp, and RenegadesV2
Why would you want to join Royals?: Because i want to be in a clan that mature like this one and i want to help you guys out with CW's and CB's. Soo yea! <3 Also, i would luv to make this clan a Clan texturepack!

P.S: <3 all
You have denied for the following reasons
  • Lack of wins

ZachPlayzMC has also been denied from trial for inactivity

Last edited:

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Zharsu/xMPRxProductions
Wins: Idk not enough
Total Games Played: A lot
Skype Name: I think you still got me
Donor?: nope
Past Clans: Royals, Royalsv2, Royalsv3, Code Zero
Why would you want to join Royals?

Ok paragraph time, I want to be in Royals to have fun again, no matter when, Royals was the best thing in my life. From disbanding to clan wars, too new beginnings, I was there through it all, and never want to be anything but a Royal. Heck, I know I'm pretty bad, but I don't even want to be in it for the clan part, I want to be in it for the friend part, you guys were like family, I would wake up and look forward too talking to everyone, with furret's girlish screams too Xero getting pissed as hell, and Snivy making us laugh until we cry. I miss that more then anything in the world, and I regret messing up in Royals so much, I know I may be just a joke to everyone else, but I know I belong as being a Royal. I recently have been tryharding Pokemon showdown, which Xero introduced me too, and I got in the top 50 in 4 divisions! But the most fun I had on there was when I was the nooby guy at the beginning challenging Xero and hosting dumb C and E tournies, that Snivy would always cheat on. I honestly want nothing more then too be apart of this clan again, I won't run for a position of authority, nor will I whine when I dont get in clan battles.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rileythebuilder1
Wins:320
Games Played:4300(let me explain)2000 were with a trackoad and my first time pvping maybe 5 wins then
Skype Name: riley.jackson11
Donor:iron :D
Past clans:#arsenic elated creation gladiators mercy and a few more
Why would you want to join Royals?:this seems like a fun clan with awesome people! i know i might not appear very skilled but i am trust me! hope i get accepted ty
You never were in Arsenic, you were trial for 20 minutes then kicked and denied. Please don't advertise that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci